Proximity Sensor Market, Spurred by Automotive & OEM Demand, Predicted to Register Solid Growth Till 2021.
The Proximity Sensor Market deals with the development of a specialized sensor whose primary purpose is to detect the existence of closely situated objects without any physical touch or exploration. An inductive position sensor performs this role by emitting electromagnetic waves and monitoring the return signals.
Different proximity sensor variants are suitable for the detection of various targets. For example, a capacitive variant is generally preferred by sensing a plastic object while an inductive sensor is ideal for identifying the existence of close-by metallic objects.
In recent years, a proximity probe has transformed into a regular fixture in smartphones for the purpose of detecting the presence of a person in a particular range. Thus, the Proximity Sensor Market has made a place for itself in everyday life and is expected to register solid growth during the forecast period.
Browse Market Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15801/proxi…ensor-market.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Proximity Sensor Market
Technological advances have also made the short range proximity sensor more versatile by offering the possibility of miniature proximity factor, which has a small form-factor, and integrating small chips so as to use it for more diverse applications. The main clients for the Proximity Sensor Market feature in the form of OEMs, or original equipment manufacturers.
The automotive sector has also managed to stand out as the most profitable path for position sensor sales.
Current exciting developments like the evolution of the autonomous car are further expected to boost the need for the proximity sensor in transportation vehicles of the future. Another factor to spur the growth of the Proximity Sensor Market is rapid integration of industrial automation in all kinds of production activities.
While North America currently holds the highest share in the market for inductive position sensor, Asia-Pacific is expected to post the fastest growth till the forecast period expires.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Proximity Sensor Market
The Proximity Sensor Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: Capacitive, Inductive, Magnetic, Photoelectric, Ultrasonic, LVDT and Others.
- Product: Parking Sensor, Conveyor Systems, Roller Coasters, Vibration Monitoring, Mobile Devices, Assembly Lines, Anti-Aircraft Warfare and Others.
- Application: Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Electronics, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Building Automation and Others.
- Geography: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request For Table Of Contents - industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15801
Some of the key players involved in the Proximity Sensor Market are as follows:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Fargo Controls Inc.
- Avago Technologies Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry - industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15801
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!