Smart Packaging , Smart Packaging Market, Smart Packaging Industry, Smart Packaging Share, Smart Packaging Size, Smart Packaging Analysis, Smart Packaging Segmentation
- Agency -.
Global Smart Packaging Information by Technology (Active, Intelligent and MAP), by Application (Food & Beverages, Automotive, Healthcare, Personal Care and others), and Region - Forecast to 2022
The key players of the global smart packaging market include-
- 3M Company
- TempTime Corporation
- PakSense Inc.
- American Thermal Instruments
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- R. Donnelly Sons & Company
- BASF SE
- International Paper
- Stora Enso
- Huhtamaki Group
- Smartrac N.V.
- The key drivers for the growth of the smart packaging market are the increased awareness about health & safety, increased demand from food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries. Food & Beverage industry has adopted smart packaging extensively across the world due to the some additional features such as retention of nutrients of food products and prevent food spoilage, enhance attributes such as look, taste, and aroma, along with increased shelf life. Moreover, Smart packaging is being used across pharmaceutical industry for threat detection, diagnostics and for effective drug delivery. It can also provide patients, pharmacists and healthcare professionals with valuable information. The global smart packaging market is expected to reach market size of USD 46.74 billion by the end of 2022. It is expected to grow at 5.16% CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of application it is widely used in food & beverage, personal care, health care and automotive sectors. Food & beverage is expected to lead the market by application over the forecast period. Furthermore the market has been segmented by technology into active packaging, intelligent packaging and MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging).
- Study Objectives of Global Smart Packaging Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Smart Packaging Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Smart Packaging Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Technology, Application and by Region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Smart Packaging Market
Regional Analysis of Global Smart Packaging Market:
North America is expected to lead the smart packaging market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. North America accounts for the largest share of 42.72% in the global smart packaging market in 2016.
The region has witnessed increased investment in the R&D and product innovation as far as packaging is concerned. APAC is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecasted period due to the economic growth of China and India.
- Agency -.
The region offers flourishing market for such technological advanced packaging solutions.
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket supplier
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Smart Packaging Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Complete Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…aging-market-1981
Table of Contents
9.1 PakSense Inc. 59
9.1.1 Company Overview 59
9.1.2 Financial Overview 59
9.1.3 Product/Service Offering 60
9.1.4 Strategy 60
9.1.5 SWOT Analysis 61
9.2 Stora Enso 62
9.2.1 Company Overview 62
9.2.2 Product/Service Offering 62
9.2.3 Financial Overview 63
9.2.4 Strategy 64
9.2.5 SWOT Analysis 65
9.3 R.R. Donnelly Sons & Company 66
9.3.1 Company Overview 66
9.3.2 Product/Service Offering 66
9.3.3 Strategy 68
9.3.4 SWOT Analysis 69
9.4 Avery Dennison Corporation 70
9.4.1 Company Overview 70
9.4.2 Financial Overview 70
9.4.3 Product/Service Offering 71
9.4.4 Strategy 71
9.4.5 SWOT Analysis 72
9.5 3M Company 73
9.5.1 Company Overview 73
9.5.2 Financial Overview 73
9.5.3 Product/Service Offering 74
9.5.4 Strategy 77
9.5.5 SWOT Analysis 78
9.6 Huhtamaki Group 79
9.6.1 Company Overview 79
9.6.2 Product/Service Offering 79
9.6.3 Financial Overview 79
9.6.4 Strategy 80
9.6.5 SWOT Analysis 81
9.7 Smartrac N.V 82
9.7.1 Company Overview 82
9.7.2 Product/Business Segment Overview 82
9.7.3 Financial Overview 82
9.7.4 Strategy 83
9.7.5 SWOT Analysis 84
9.8 TempTime Corporation 85
9.8.1 Company Overview 85
9.8.2 Financial Overview 85
9.8.3 Product/Service Offering 85
9.8.4 Strategy 86
9.9 American Thermal Instruments 87
9.9.1 Company Overview 87
9.9.2 Financial Overview 87
9.9.3 Product/Service Offering 87
9.9.4 Strategy 87
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: