Latin America Agrochemicals Market by Type, by Application (Crop Based-Oil seeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals; Non Crop Based-Turf & Ornamental Grass and Others) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Latin America Agrochemicals Market was worth $25.90 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.98%, to reach $31.48 billion by 2021. The agrochemicals market is deemed to be one of the most essential segments of agro-inputs, owing to the increasing commercial farming of high value crops to meet the growing diversified food demand.
Agrochemicals are therefore seen as those products, which boost the return on investment and also help in meeting farmer’s as well as customer demands, from the economical and health standpoint with growing per hectare production of quality agricultural crops.
The growth of the Latin America Agrochemicals market is majorly driven by factors such as rising population, wide range of pest control applications of Agrochemicals, and decreasing arable land.
- Advertising -
However, safer substitutes such as bio-farming and organic pesticides and volatile nature of economies in this region are the major restraining factors for the market in this region. Furthermore, agrochemicals get amassed on the land surface and may even pollute ground water.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…icals-market-976/
The Latin America Agrochemicals market is segmented based on Type and Application. The market for Agrochemicals, on the basis of Type, is classified into Fertilizers, Pesticides, Plant Growth Regulators, and Adjuvants.
Fertilizers are further segmented into Nitrogenous, Phosphate and Potassic Based Fertilizers, whereas Pesticides are further segmented into organophosphates, pyrethroids, biopesticides. Plant Growth Regulators are further classified into Auxins and Cytokinins, whereas Adjuvants are further classified into Activator Adjuvants and Utility Adjuvants.
Nitrogenous fertilizers lead the agrochemicals market on the basis of type. However, the demand for pesticides is increasing at a high rate, given the growing frequency of numerous pests and diseases.
Currently, the Pesticides market is being spearheaded by herbicides products, trailed by fungicides and insecticides. On the basis of Application, the Agrochemicals market is segmented into Crop Based and Non Crop Based.
Crop Based segment is further sub-segmented into Oil seeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, whereas Non Crop Based segment is further sub-segmented into Turf & Ornamental Grass and others. By application, grains & cereals lead the market for Agrochemicals and this trend is anticipated to remain during the forecast period.
Latin America market region includes countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and remaining countries of South America. The Latin America region is one of the fastest growing markets for agrochemicals due to the growing disposable income levels, and rising food security in this region.
High production of sugarcane and corn in South America is anticipated to drive the market in the region.
The market for agrochemicals is extremely consolidated and streamlined owing to the domination of the market by a handful of companies. Some of the major companies dominating this market are Bayer Crop science.
Dow-DuPont, Syngenta AG, BASF SE, Agrium Inc., Monsanto Company, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Yara International ASA, Mosaic Company and Sociedad Química Y Minera S.A.
1) By Type
- Potassic Based Fertilizers
- Plant Growth Regulators
- Activator Adjuvants
- Utility Adjuvants
2) By Application
- Crop Based
- Oil seeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Grains & Cereals
- Non Crop Based
- Turf & Ornamental Grass
Reasons to access Latin America Agrochemicals Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: