Latin America Biofertilizers Market by Type, by Crop Type, by Microorganism, by Mode of Application (Seed Treatment and Soil Treatment), by Form (Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations, Dispersible Granules and Pellets) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Latin America Biofertilizers Market was worth $120.97 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 13.9%, to reach $231.89 million by 2021.
Biofertilizers are derived from various animals and plant based remains, mineral ores and also developed from advantageous microorganisms like bacteria and fungi. These organic fertilizers helps in keeping the soil environment rich with diverse kinds of micro and macro nutrients by nitrogen fixation and by releasing of plant growth regulating substances.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…zers-market-1367/
The market is driven by aspects such as rise in demand for fertilizers due to the increase in food production and advancement in bio fertilizer manufacturing machineries.
- Advertising -
Drive from governments and sufficient support for supportable farming is probable to maintain stable growth in the market. High cost of these Biofertilizers is obstructing the growth of Biofertilizers market.
Latin America market for Biofertilizers is segmented by type into Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilizing and Potash Mobilizing. Based on crop type the market is segregated into Cereals & Grains, Pulses & Oilseeds and Fruits & Vegetables.
On the basis of microorganism segmentation is among Azotobacter, Azospirillium, Rhizobium, Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria and Cyanobacteria. By mode of application the market is bifurcated into Seed Treatment and Soil Treatment.
By form the market is divided into Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations, Dispersible Granules and Pellets. Nitrogen-fixing bio-fertilizer is the leading segment of the market which is fuelled with the increasing acceptance and demand of these fertilizers and expected to expand enormously.
Geographically the market is segmented into Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. Due to availability of large arable lands and high population growth, the Brazil market is estimated to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period.
The value chain includes producers in the Biofertilizers market and they are Lallemand Inc., Camson Bio Technologies Limited, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., Novozymes A/S, Camson Bio Technologies Limited and Nutramax Laboratories Inc., Symborg S.L., Mapleton Agri Biotech Private Ltd and AgriLife.
1) By Type
- Nitrogen Fixing
- Phosphate Solubilizing
- Potash Mobilizing
2) By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Pulses & Oilseeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
3) By Microorganisms
- Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
4) By Mode of Application
- Seed Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Other Applications
5) By Form
- Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations
- Dispersible Granules
Reasons to access Latin America Biofertilizers Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: