Capacitive sensor is a technology which takes the human body as an input method. The most relevant example of capacity sensor are touch pad in laptops but apart from this capacity sensor has various application in various industries.
This market has grown to billions and has been valued at US high billion in the year 2015. It is expected that this market will reach the market size of US in billion by the end of forecasted period with the more CAGR.
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1077
Major Key Players:
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany) 3m company (U.S.)
- Alps Electric (Japan)
- Microchip Technology (U.S.)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- Synaptics Inc. (U.S.)
- Analog Devices (U.S.)
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherland)
- Cirque Corporation (U.S.)
- Cypress Semiconductor (U.S.)
Study Objective of Capacitive Sensor Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Capacitive Sensor Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Capacitive Sensor market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by sensors, by end users, by components and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Capacitive Sensor Market
- Segmentation by Components:Audio & amplifiers, Data Converters, Clocks and Timers, Microcontrollers among others.
- Segmentation by Sensors:Proximity, acceleration, humidity, position among others.
- Segmentation by end user:Automotive, Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, Energy and Lighting, Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, medical among others.
- Note- Only qualitative information will be provided for segment Components.
Currently North America is dominating the market of capacitive market due to high demand for the consumer electronics product as well as from healthcare industry. US is leading the market in North America with the market share of more.
Europe stands as second biggest market for capacitive market with the market share of and has been valued at USD high billion in the year 2015.
- In the May 2016, Infineon Technologies announced the collaboration with IMEC to produce CMOS sensor for automotive industry.
- In the March 2016 3m company unveils the capacitive multi touch displays for large format digital signage and retails displays.
- In October 2015, Microchip Technology announced the expansion plan for sensing products.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- Rest of Western Europe
Browse Full Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…nsor-market-1077
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!