Vision guided robots performs image-based analysis for industrial processes. These robots are equipped with built-in cameras and sensors to provide a feedback indication to the robot controller and move towards the target location.
Deployment of vision guided robotics technology enables increased production efficiency, enhanced quality, while reducing manual errors and resource wastage. These robots are utilized across various industrial verticals such as automobile, electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, food & beverage, healthcare & pharmaceutical, and metal processing. The global vision guided robotics market was valued at $3,834 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $7,718 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2016 to 2022.
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/Eyg9t5
Factors such as increase in need for automation and safety, high labor cost, and dearth of skilled labor drive the market growth. However, lack of awareness among manufacturers is the factor affecting the market growth.
The global vision guided robotics market has been analyzed and segmented based on types of components, industry vertical, and geography. The various components that make up a vision guided robotic system include hardware, software and services.
The different hardware components include camera, sensors, controllers, actuators, and others. Vision guided robotics finds applications across a wide range of industries including automobile, electrical & electronics, healthcare & pharmaceutical, aerospace & defense, food & beverage, and others.
The microscopic analysis of the vision guided robotics market is conducted by examining various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an overview of the trends, structure, drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global vision guided robotics market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers & suppliers, and provides insights on the competitive structure of the vision guided robotics market to determine the investment pockets of the market.
- Current and future trends adopted by the key market players are highlighted to determine overall competitiveness of the market.
- The quantitative analysis of the vision guided robotics market from 2014 to 2022 is provided to elaborate the market potential.
- Vision Guided Robotics Market Key Segments:
By Component Type
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/EsJedK
By Industry Vertical
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food & Beverage
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Metal Processing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Access report : goo.gl/5S2gpL
Key players profiled in the report
- Pleora Technologies Inc.
- DENSO Robotics
- Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
- OMRON Corporation
- Cognex Corporation
- ISRA VISION AG
- Basler AG
- BitFlow, Inc.
- FANUC America Corporation
- Yaskawa America, Inc.
- Other Market Players Mentioned in the Report
ABB Group, Agile Planet, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, KUKA AG, Bastian Solutions, and others.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL VISION GUIDED ROBOTICS MARKET, BY COMPONENT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 GOBAL VISION GUIDED ROBOTICS MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- CHAPTER 6 VISION GUIDED ROBOTICS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...