Smart cooling systems comprise of smart air-conditioners and smart refrigerators. These cooling systems are autonomous and can be easily monitored, controlled, and optimized from remote locations via any connected devices such as tablets and smartphones. Smart cooling systems find applications in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/6Lvjcn
The smart cooling systems market is segmented by type and geography. The various types are segmented into smart split AC, smart chillers, smart AHU (air handler, or air handling unit), smart windows ACs, and others (Portables, fan coils, refrigerator, Indoor Packaged, and Rooftops).
Furthermore, among types, the smart split ACs segment was the highest segment in terms of smart cooling systems market share contribution in 2014. Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Among regions, Asia-Pacific region is projected to surpass European market in terms of smart cooling systems market size.
The prominent companies operating in the market have adopted product launch, expansion, partnership, and acquisition as their major strategies for business growth and expansion across the globe. The market comprises key manufacturers such as Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, LG Electronics Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co.
Ltd., Videocon Industries Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Voltas Ltd., Fujitsu General Ltd., Blue Star Ltd., Friedrich Air Conditioning Co., Ltd., and Electrolux AB.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the smart cooling systems market along with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their impact analysis on the smart cooling systems market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers participating in the market.
- The value chain analysis of the smart cooling systems market signifies the key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles & value additions at every stage.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2014 to 2022 is provided to elaborate the market potential.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- The smart cooling systems market is segmented on the basis of type and geography.
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/2vwHs6
- Smart split AC
- Smart chillers
- Smart AHU (air handler, or air handling unit)
- Smart windows AC
- Others (Portables, fan coils, refrigerator, indoor packaged, and rooftops ACs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Get a copy of report : goo.gl/cV43eX
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- LG Electronics Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Videocon Industries Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Voltas Ltd.
- Fujitsu General Ltd.
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Friedrich Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Electrolux AB
- OTHER MARKET PLAYERS MENTIONED IN THE REPORT
Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L, EpiSensor, Thingsee – a Haltian Group company, and Wovyn, L.L.C
Table Of Content
- Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
- Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- Chapter: 4 GLOBAL SMART COOLING SYSTEMS MARKET, BY TYPE
- Chapter: 5 GLOBAL SMART COOLING SYSTEMS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- Chapter: 6 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...