Key Players – Sonoco Products Company, Exeltainer, American Aerogel Corporation , Thermal Packaging Solutions, TemperPack
MarketResearchFuture adds “Engineering Plastic Market 2017: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, Forecast to 2022”reports to its Database.
The key players of Engineering Plastic market are –
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Covestro (Germany)
- Solvay S. A. (Belgium)
- Celanese Corporation (U.S.)
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
- LG Chem Ltd. (South Korea)
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Saudi Arabia)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Lanxess AG (Germany)
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation (Japan)
Engineering plastics are group of plastic material which has better mechanical and thermal properties. The group of plastic such as polystyrene, PVC, polypropylene and polyethylene are used as engineering plastic.
These materials have special properties such as higher impact strength, high abrasion, wear and fatigue resistance.
Engineering plastic are manufactured for special applications due to which they are expensive.
On the basis of product, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is dominating the engineering plastic market since they it largely consumed due to its various properties such as high impact, mechanical potency, and high temperature resistance. Acrylonitrile provides chemical resistance, heat stability and ease of processing.
Butadiene provides strength and toughness. On the basis of application, automotive segment has the largest market share in the engineering plastic market.
They are mostly used in automotive & transportation industry as connectors, wheel well lighting component such as headlamp, fog lamps, among others. Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the largest market share for the forecast period.
Study Objectives of engineering plastic Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Engineering plastic Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyse the Global Engineering plastic Market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product, by application and by region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Engineering plastic Market.
Request For Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2161
Regional Analysis of engineering plastic Market
The engineering plastic market can be geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global engineering plastic market due to highest demand in the region.
Rapid industrialization, growing demand by industries such as chemicals, power generation, automobile, and packaging, has led to the growing demand for engineering plastic.
- Engineering Plastic manufacturers
- Distributer & Supplier companies
- End Users
- consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for engineering plastic Market of&nb… Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Complete Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…astic-market-2161
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary2 Research Methodology2.1 Scope of the Study2.1.1 Definition2.1.2 Research Objective2.1.3 Assumptions2.1.4 Limitations2.2 Research Process2.2.1 Primary Research2.2.2 Secondary Research2.3 Market size Estimation2.4 Forecast Model
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!