The report on the global Patient lateral transfer market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
Patient lateral transfer devices are specialized devices which make patient handling easy and ensure minimal friction so that the patient is comfortable while being lifted or transferred. Lateral transfer can be simply defined as moving the patient between two surfaces.
Sometimes this can pose risk to patient’s safety; hence, to ensure maximum care, devices like air-assisted mattresses and sliding sheets are used. These devices are highly beneficial when it comes t manual handling of patients with special medical conditions.
The market is bound to grow at a rapid pace during the forecasted period. This report studies the current and future aspects of patient lateral transfer market.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- In-depth analysis of the market ecosystem and its impact on the revenue growth
- Understanding of the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Valuable insights into the key technological and market trends impacting this market
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The most important factor that is driving the patient lateral transfer market is high risk of injuries by caretakers during manual patient handling activities such as transferring or lifting the patient. The lateral transfer devices are not only capable of minimizing risks, but also overcoming difficulties in handling patients with special medical conditions.
- Rise in demand for home caretaking services in creating newer growth opportunities for the market. Air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses are used more often as they reduce the risk of occurrence of musculoskeletal problems in patients.
- This feature is boosting the market growth further. However, the lack of training given to caretakers is hampering the growth of the patient lateral transfer market.
The global patient lateral transfer market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world. The Asia-Pacific region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of the patient lateral transfer market.
The region continues to dominate the global market due to increase in aged population in countries like India and China. In addition, several countries in this region have implemented policies for safe patient handling and avoiding risks involved during patient transfer or while lifting the patient.
Next in line is the North America region which is witnessing a steady growth of patient lateral transfer market because of increasing trend of opting for home care services. Increasing awareness among medical professionals and caretakers about the benefits of using lateral transfer devices is promoting the growth of the market in this region.
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…l-transfer-market
This report analyzes the patient lateral transfer market by the following segments:
- Patient lateral transfer market, by Product
- Air-assisted Lateral transfer Mattresses
- Sliding Sheets
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the patient lateral transfer market include:
- Getinge AB
- Hovertech International
- Airpal, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Patient Positioning System LLC
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- EZ Way, Inc.
- Mcauley Medical, Inc.
- Air-Matt, Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: