The Middle East and Africa High Resolution Melting Analysis Market was worth $36.25 million in 2016 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 2.07%, to touch $40.07 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ysis-market-2852/
Non Invasive Prenatal Testing is used to identify mutations, genetic abnormalities and polymorphisms. High Resolution Melting Analysis is a branch of molecular biology which includes other techniques like genotyping.
During the procedure of High Resolution Melting, the amplified region, termed as amplicon is precisely heated at about 50 ˚C to 95 ˚C.
- Advertising -
Amid this temperature, the amplicon touches its melting point and the two strands of DNA are parted or melt apart from each other. The splitting of these strands is noted and compared with that of a normal person.
Abnormalities are identified in these DNA strands by this comparison which yields the presence of mutations and other differences.
Download free sample report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…52/request-sample
The growth of the Middle East and Africa High Resolution Melting Analysis Market is mainly driven by the rising frequency of infectious diseases and genetic ailments, improving healthcare infrastructure, rising public-private investments in the genomics sector and the upsurge in the count of elderly populace. The benefits offered by HRM over genotyping are also among the chief drivers of the market.
Low awareness, technological discrepancies and the low penetration of High Resolution Melting Analysis technology are the among the constraints of market growth.
The Middle East and Africa High Resolution Melting Analysis Market is segmented based on Product and Service, Application, End User and geography. Based on Product and Service, the market is divided into Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, Software and Services.
Based on Application, the High Resolution Melting Analysis Market is segmented into Mutation Discovery, SNP Genotyping, Species Identification, Pathogen Identification, Epigenetics, and Other Applications. Based on the End User, the market is categorized into Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes, Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers and others.
Inquire about report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2852/inquire
The market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. The high occurrence of genetic diseases is predicted to be the major driving force for market growth in the future.
Currently, the Middle-East and Africa HRM Analysis market faces slow growth due to very low awareness about these techniques among the populace which is further amplified by low capital investments in this sector.
The key players in the Middle-East and Africa High Resolution Melting Analysis market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), F. Hofmann-La Roche Ltd.
(Switzerland), Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), and QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands). Other players in the market include Agilent Technologies Inc.
(U.S.), bioMérieux S.A. (France), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
(U.S.), Novacyt (France), Azura Genomics (U.S.), Canon Biomedical (U.S.), and PREMIER Biosoft (U.S.), among others.
High Resolution Melting Analysis Market Segmentation:
Product and Service
- Reagents and Consumables
- Specialized Pcr Reagents
- Intercalating Dyes
- Software and Services
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product and Service
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product and Service
- Market Share Analysis, By Product and Service
- SNP Genotyping
- Mutation Discovery
- Species Identification
- Pathogen Identification
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centres
- Other End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: