Increasing demand for energy efficient flexible solutions, rising demand for innovative products, and increasing in renewable power sector are some of the factors driving the market growth during the forecast period. However, heavy large size of the magnetic bearings and high cost bearings are hindering the market growth.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Magnetic Bearings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Browse the report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2017-2023
By application, wind turbines hold the vast market share by growing demand in power generation.
Europe region is projected to be the leading markets in terms of market size, during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to huge investments in renewable energy and demand for magnetic bearings fuelling the European market.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global magnetic bearings market include Advanced Motion Controls, Calnetix Technologies LLC, Comsol Inc., Dresser-Rand, Facility EAST GmbH, Foshan Genesis, KML Motion Industries Co. Ltd., MAN Diesel & Turbo, Mecos AG, NSK Europe, Schaeffler, Siemens AG, Simply Bearings Ltd., Synchrony, and Waukesha Bearings Corporation.
Bearing Types Covered:
• Passive Magnetic Bearing (PMB)
• Active Magnetic Bearing (AMB)
• Hybrid Magnetic Bearing (HMB)
• Semiconductor And Vacuum Equipment
Request a sample of the report: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/405743
End Users Covered:
• Oil And Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
List of Tables
1 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Region
2 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Bearing Type
3 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Passive Magnetic Bearing (PMB)
4 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Active Magnetic Bearing (AMB)
5 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Hybrid Magnetic Bearing (HMB)
6 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Application
7 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Motors
8 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Generators
9 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Compressors
10 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Turbines
11 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Semiconductor And Vacuum Equipment
12 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Pumps
13 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By End User
14 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Electrical
15 Global Magnetic Bearings Market Outlook, By Oil And Gas
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...