The report on the global Surgical drainage devices market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
Usages of drainage devices include neurosurgical procedures, abdominal surgeries, cardiothoracic surgeries, and orthopedic surgeries among others. Global increasing musculoskeletal diseases, osteoporosis and arthritis has effected in growing no.
of surgeries being executed which further has led an escalating adoption of surgical drainage devices.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global market for surgical drainage devices is driven by various factors such as escalating chronic diseases, growing no. of surgeries that is being performed, and a varied portfolio of product. The increasing chronic diseases have led to an enormous market demand for surgical drain devices. Escalating no. of surgeries has fueled the market growth owing to rising usage of surgical devices in different applications.
- Another boosting factor that contributes the market growth is the rising consumption of alcohol and smoking which in turn will boost growing surgeries related to cancer performed. Most of the surgeries engage with the usage of such devices for removing air and fluid buildup efficiently at the surgical site.
Regionally, the global surgical drainage devices market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Among these regions, North America region is mainly accounted for the maximum market share owing to latest technology of medical infrastructure and flourishing integration of ambulatory services of healthcare system. Emerging economies like India, Brazil and China are also anticipated to grow in the coming years due to developing infrastructure of healthcare and growing adoption of latest medical technology in order to curb different chronic diseases.
This report analyzes the surgical drainage devices market by the following segments:
- Surgical Drainage Devices Market, by Product
- Surgical Drainage Devices Market, by Application
- Cardio-thoracic Surgeries
- Neurosurgery Procedures
- Abdominal Surgery
- Surgical Drainage Devices Market, by End-use
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the surgical drainage devices market include:
- Acelity L.P Inc
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Cardinal Health
- Cook Medical
- Stryker Corporation
- C.R. Bard
- Ethicon, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Medela A G
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…ge-devices-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: