E-governance refers as an enterprise solution that are utilized to cover the organizational approach across various sectors that includes Governance, Risk Management and compliance. It is a combination of processes that are executed and established by the top management.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Global E-governance Market Research Report- Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of E-governance Market
These solutions are implemented in the form of compliance to adhere the company’s policies, procedures, and regulations.
Moreover, the e-governance is a complex and innovative approach that deals with a concerns related to corporate governance, risk management and compliance issues.
The key driver responsible for the emergence of e-governance as a business imperative in the organization is a growing demand for corporate governance, regulatory requirements and compliance. Increasing use of data, the growing business collaborations, and the government regulations and compliance mandates is also fueling the global market of e-governance market.
The global E-governance market is expected to grow from USD 20.82 Billion in 2016 to USD 45.76 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.6%.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3875
The prominent players in the E-governance Market are –EMC Corporation (US), Oracle Corporation (US), SAP SE (Germany), Microsoft Corporation (US), Wolters Kluwer N.V (Netherlands), MetricStream Inc. (US), SAS Institute Inc. (US), IBM Corporation (US), Fidelity National Information Services Inc.
(US), Thomson and Reuters Corporation (US), among others.
The global E-governance market has been segmented on the basis of component, solutions, deployment type, end users and region.
E-governance Market by Component:
E-governance Market by Solutions:
- Audit Management
- Compliance management
- Financial controls management
- Policy Management
E-governance Market by Deployment Type:
E-governance Market by End Users:
- Telecom and IT
- Transportation and logistics
- Retail and consumer goods
- Energy and utilities
E-governance Market by Region:
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Study Objectives of E-governance Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global E-governance Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the E-governance market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global E-governance Market.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ance-market-3875
The regional analysis of E-governance Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, U.K, Europe and Rest of the World. Oracle Corporation (US), is leading in this market, where, Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), facilitates a complete enterprise GRC platform for the customer convenience.
Along with this some of the other company including SAP SE (Germany), Microsoft Corporation (US), have already implemented this kind of platform. The SAP SE has initiated to changes in business economy, governance regulations, risk, and compliance (GRC) that strengthen the business.
These companies also automate the e-governance functions that synchronize with the existing processes.
- System Security
- E-governance solution and service providers
- Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC) staff
- Information security directors/managers
- IT directors/consultants
- E-governance instrument
- Research organizations
- Technology investors
- IT governance directors/managers
- IT risk directors/managers
- IT compliance directors/managers
- IT audit directors/managers
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Analysts and strategic business planners
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.