The SMS firewall solutions helps to protect and block illegal SMS traffic with the help of Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and SMS aggregators. It is of two types including, Application-to-person messaging and person-to-application messaging, which is showing encouraging growth these days.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Global SMS Firewall Market Research Report- Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of SMS Firewall Market
Application to Person SMS is offering SMS filter solution to the SMS firewall market.
A2P alone is estimated to reach 31% of the total annual messaging traffic in 2017.
The SMS firewall has the network-based and content-based security solution that enables the operator to protect the subscribers and enterprise customers against the SMS threat. The study indicates that the SMS firewall market has firewall and filtering solutions that proactively detect, filter, and secure illicit incoming SMS traffic solutions is provided by vendors and companies.
They also provide benefits that reduces operational costs and enhanced customer experience.
The global The SMS firewall market is expected to grow at USD ~$3.31 Billion by 2023, at ~10.5% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3277
The prominent players in the SMS firewall Market are: SAP SE (Germany), AMD Telecom S.A. (Greece), Tata Communications Limited (India), Twilio Inc.
(US), Anam Technologies Ltd. (Ireland), Cloudmark, Inc. (US), Global Wavenet Limited (Australia), NetNumber, Inc.
(US), NewNet Communication Technologies (US) and Defne Telecommunication A.S. (Turkey) among others
Study Objectives of Global SMS Firewall:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global SMS Firewall market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global SMS Firewall market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Components, Type, Grid, Power Source and Geography.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the SMS Firewall Market.
The global SMS firewall market has been segmented on the basis of SMS type, service, deployment, organizations, end users and region.
SMS firewall Market by SMS type:
- Application to Person (A2P) messaging
- Person to Application (P2A) messaging
SMS firewall Market by Service:
- A2P SMS
- SMS fraud
- Send Routing Info
- Signaling errors
SMS firewall Market by Organizations:
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprises
- Large Scale Enterprises
SMS firewall Market by End-User:
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and wholesale
- Telecom and IT
- Healthcare and life sciences
SMS firewall Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The regional analysis of SMS firewall market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. SMS firewall in North America has become the leading in highest market share in SMS firewall market.
The study reveals that Europe region is also showing a positive growth in the SMS firewall market during in present days and will reach to the highest point in forecast periods. Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and India have a fair market share in the SMS firewall market.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…wall-market-3277
- System Security
- Software investors
- SMS firewall solution vendors
- SMS firewall Providers
- Communications service providers
- Managed service providers
- Mobile virtual network operators
- Mobile virtual network enablers
- SMS aggregators
- Government agencies
- System integrators
- Digital service provider
- SMS firewall Agencies
- Technology Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!