The global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market is expected to grow at USD ~$62.97 Billion by 2023, at ~7.7% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market
Semiconductor production equipment is a complex manufacturing process in the production of semiconductor devices. This semiconductor products including memory devices and microprocessors used for the devices namely, personal computers, consumer electronics and telecommunications equipment.
As per the regional analysis, Japan is leading country in 2017 with the billing of USD $ 1.25 billion followed by North America and Europe.
The study indicates that the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market is boosted by the front-end equipment specially the wafer which has the processing equipment leads to the largest market share of global semiconductor production equipment market as the Silicon wafer manufacturing equipment is primarily employed to manufacture pure silicon. This equipment comprises of saws, lasers, and polishing and grinding equipment.
The North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment is contributing $2.27 billion in billings worldwide in May 2017 (three-month average basis) while Japan has reported US$13.08 billion in the first quarter of 2017. It represents an all-time market high for the semiconductor equipment market.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3236
The prominent players in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market are –ASML Holdings N.V. (Netherlands), Applied Materials Inc.
(US), KLA-Tencor (U.S), Advantest Corporation (Japan), Tokyo Electron Limited (Japan), LAM Research Corporation (US), AlsilMaterial (US) and Atecom Technology Co., Ltd (Taiwan) among others.
Study Objectives of Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Components, Type, Grid, Power Source and Geography.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market.
The global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market has been segmented on the basis of Front-end Equipment, Backend Equipment, Fab-facility, Dimension, End-Users and region.
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market by Front-end Equipment:
- Cleaning processes
- Wafer surface conditioning equipment
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market by Backend Equipment:
- Dicing equipment
- Bonding equipment
- Assembly & packaging equipment
- Metrology equipment
- Test equipment
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market by Fab-facility:
- Chemical control equipment
- Gas control equipment
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market by Dimension:
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market by End-Users:
- Semiconductor Electronics Manufacturer
- Testing House
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of World
The regional analysis of Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that APAC region is the leading in terms of CAGR in Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market followed by North America due to the high usage of Internet of Things.
Moreover, IoT is also utilized for boosting the demand for semiconductor production equipment that includes the growth of smart cities, smart grids, and automated smart manufacturing. Europe region is showing a rapid growth in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market.
Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and India is projected to be the fastest growing region in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ment-market-3236
- Software investors
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Manufacturers
- Associations, Forums
- System Integrators
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Panel Technicians
- Research Organizations
- Alliances Related to Grow Lights Investors
- Consulting Companies
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Panel Technologists
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!