Mobile VoIP Market categorizes the global market by technology, by growth, by development, by application, by types and by key company profiles
Mobile VoIP refers to voice over internet protocol. This enables the user to connect to call with other VoIP users through internet.
Mobile VoIP helps in reducing charges incurred in making international call over mobile networks, thus getting more and more importance in the market.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Mobile VoIP Market along with detailed segmentation of market by services, platform and five major geographical regions.
Global Mobile VoIP market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period owing to the penetration of 4G services in the market.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Mobile VoIP Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, business type, industry vertical, and five major geographical regions. Reduced cost of business operational, enhanced security & control and superior customer experience are the major drivers for the growth of global Mobile VoIP market.
The objectives of Mobile VoIP Market report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Mobile VoIP market
- To analyze and forecast the global Mobile VoIP market on the basis of solution, business type, industry vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Mobile VoIP market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Mobile VoIP players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Mobile VoIP market are Facebook, Inc., Apple. Inc., Google, Inc. , Microsoft Corporation, Skype, StarSSIP Ltd, Talk 360, Vonage Holdings Corporation, TATA Communications Ltd, and MagicJack VocalTec.
Ltd. among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...