The study indicates that the growing focus on increasing safety measures in industries, especially process and cooling industries, is creating a significant demand for flame- and explosion-proof hazardous area equipment such as industrial controls, cable glands, motors, sensors, strobe beacons, lightings, and so on. However, the key factor which is limiting the growth of the hazardous area equipment is that the wireless hazardous area equipment acts as a source of ignition in hazardous areas.
Hazardous Area Equipment Market, By Product (Process Instruments, Industrial Controls, Motors, Strobe Beacon, Lighting Products, Sensors), By Connectivity Services (Wired, Wireless), By End-User (Automotive and aerospace, Government and defense, Steel & Metal, Oil & Gas, Chemical & Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Mining) - Forecast 2023
The prominent players in the Hazardous Area Equipment market include -
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- NHP Electric Engineering Products (Australia)
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
- PATLITE Corporation (US)
- Eaton Corporation Plc (US)
- Rockwell Automation (US)
- E2S Warning Signals (US)
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- R.STAHL AG (Germany)
- Emerson Electric Co. (US)
The global Hazardous Area Equipment market is expected to grow at USD$ ~8.48 Billion by 2023, at ~7.2% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Market Synopsis of Hazardous Area Equipment system Market:
The Hazardous Area Equipment was valued at USD 6.24 billion in 2016 but it is gaining growth year over year as the work environments are become more challenging. This rapid development in the manufacturing sector is driving the Hazardous Area Equipment Market.
The wide usage of cable glands for almost all processes and equipment in the hazardous areas is resulting in the growing demand of these equipment.
The hazardous area equipment market for the oil & gas industry held the largest market size in 2016 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. This market is fueled by the growing application of various hazardous area equipment such as motors, industrial controls, strobe beacons, lighting products
Study Objectives of Hazardous Area Equipment System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Hazardous Area Equipment system market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Hazardous Area Equipment system market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of Product, Connectivity Service end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Hazardous Area Equipment system market.
Request For Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3680
The global Hazardous Area Equipment system market has been segmented on the basis of Product, Connectivity Service, end -users and region.
Hazardous Area Equipment System Market by Product:
- Lighting Products
- Fire Alarms/Call Points
- Cable Glands and Accessories
- Process Instruments
- Industrial Controls
- Strobe Beacons
- Visual and Audible Combination Units
Hazardous Area Equipment System Market by Connectivity Service:
Hazardous Area Equipment System Market by End-User:
- Automotive and aerospace
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel & Metal
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Food & Beverages
- Energy & Power
Hazardous Area Equipment System Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
The regional analysis of Hazardous Area Equipment Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. APAC and North America are the major markets for hazardous area equipment.
A significant number of prominent oil & gas and mining industries, which are highly prone to explosive environments, are based in North America and APAC. Europe market in 2016, owing to major hazardous area equipment manufacturing companies based out here.
This region is expected to grow further in the coming years of the hazardous area equipment market due to the equipment are being used in Hazardous areas is under constant threat of causing an explosion even at the occurrence of slight spark. So, to overcome such risks hazardous area equipment is installed which can inhibit or prevent possibilities of such explosions.
This equipment limits/ restricts the explosion thereby reducing the impact of the explosion.
- Raw material providers
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Semiconductor component suppliers
- Hazardous area equipment distributors
- Software solution providers
- Connectivity Service providers for hazardous equipment
- Research institutes and organizations
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
Complete Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…pment-market-3680
Table of Contents
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
1.3.1 GLOBAL HAZARDOUS AREA EQUIPMENT MARKET: BY PRODUCT
1.3.2 GLOBAL HAZARDOUS AREA EQUIPMENT MARKET: BY CONNECTIVITY SERVICE
1.3.3 GLOBAL HAZARDOUS AREA EQUIPMENT MARKET: BY END USER
1.3.4 GLOBAL HAZARDOUS AREA EQUIPMENT MARKET: BY REGION
7 COMPANY PROFILES
7.1 SIEMENS AG (GERMANY)
7.2 NHP ELECTRIC ENGINEERING PRODUCTS (AUSTRALIA)
7.3 HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. (US)
7.4 PATLITE CORPORATION (US)
7.5 EATON CORPORATION PLC (US)
7.6 ROCKWELL AUTOMATION (US)
7.7 E2S WARNING SIGNALS (US)
7.8 ABB LTD. (SWITZERLAND)
7.9 R.STAHL AG (GERMANY)
7.10 EMERSON ELECTRIC CO. (US)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!