The Global Health Ingredients Market is accounted for $68.95 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $122.56 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period.
Increasing demand for fortified food & beverage products and rising occurrence of chronic disease are some of the key factors favouring the market growth.
However, lack of awareness regarding health ingredients in emerging nations is hampering the market. One of the major opportunities in the market is raising incidence of obesity-related health issues.
Get a PDF sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/454546 .
Europe accounted for largest market share attributed to the presence of a large food & beverage sectors in this region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increasing occurrence of chronic diseases and growing healthcare costs.
Some of the key players in Health Ingredients market include Tate & Lyle PLC, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Arla Foods Amba, Royal Frieslandcampina N.V., Associated British Foods PLC, Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group PLC, Lonza Group Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill and Koninklijke Dsm N.V.
Probiotics Stater Cultures
Plant & Fruit Extracts
Browse the full report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…tlook-2017-2023 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Make an Enquiry @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…e-buying/454546 .
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...