Global Geomembranes Market Analysis , By Raw Material, Manufacturing Process, Application, Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Advertising -
The Global Geomembranes Market accounted to USD 4.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
- No of pages: 175
Global Geomembranes Market, By Raw Material (High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) , Polypropylene (PP), Others), Manufacturing Process (Blown Film, Extrusion, Calendering, Others), Application (Waste Management, Water Management, tunnel Lining,Mining), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa} – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- No of Tables: 220
Global Geomembranes Market Definition:
Geomembranes refer to synthetic membranes or liners which comprises of low permeability and are utilized with geotechnical engineering in order to control fluid. These are made up with the impregnation of geotextiles with elastomers, asphalt, or multilayered bitumen geocomposites and are used in the Waste Management, Water Management, tunnel lining and Mining industries
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing applicability and demand of geomembranes
- Rising environmental awareness
- More of technological development
Global Geomembranes Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of raw material, global geomembranes market is segmented into high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), low-density polyethylene (LDPE), ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), polypropylene (PP) and others. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) segment is expected to lead the market growth in the forecasting period due to well-known properties for instance, higher durability, protection from ultraviolet rays, chemical resistance, aging resistance from weather stress and many others.
- On the basis of manufacturing process, global geomembranes market report is segmented into blown film, extrusion, calendaring and others.
- On the basis of application, global geomembranes market is segmented into waste management, water management, tunnel lining and mining. In 2016, waste management accounted the largest market share.
- On the basis of geography, global geomembranes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global Geomembranes Market – Competitive Analysis:
The global geomembranes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
- Advertising -
The report includes active implantable medical devices shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
- No of Figures: 60
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global geomembranes market are GSE Environmental, Atarfil SL, Solmax, NAUE GmbH & Co. KG, Agru America, Inc., Officine Maccaferri Spa, Firestone Building Products Company, Colorado Lining International, Inc., Plastika Kritis S.A., Carlisle SynTec Systems, Nilex Inc., Carthage Mills Inc., CETCO, Fiberweb India Ltd., HUESKER and ACE Geosynthesis among others.
View Full Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…membranes-market/
Global Geomembranes Market – Research Methodology:
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models.
market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: