Medicated Feed Additives Market by Type, by Livestock, by Mixture Type, and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Medicated Feed Additives Market was worth USD 11.3 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.43%, to reach USD 14.72 billion by 2021. The Medicated Feed Additives market is showing evident potential in the mentioned forecasting period.
The market continues to gain momentum with the rise in the consumption of meat and dairy products. Thus, various companies have been showing interest in the market recently.
Medicated feed refers to all the products intended to be an important source of nutrient in animal diet. It includes various types of diet components such as supplements, concentrates.
Medical Feed Additives are responsible for maintaining a healthy proportion of nutrients in animal feed, thus in turn improving their productivity while keeping their health in mind.
Rising awareness about high quality meat, rich in nutrients with the growing population has been a boon for the market. Other major factors contributing to the market growth include rise in disposable income, epidemic outbreak among animals, organization of the livestock industry, and various animal husbandry practises being implemented for the improvement of meat quality.
However, there are some restraints face by the market as well like stringent regulations by government, alternates like organic products and risks to humans related to medicated feed additives.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Medicated Feed Additives Market:
The Global market for Medicated Feed Additives is segmented on the basis of type, livestock and mixture type. The market segmentation on the basis of type is done under Antioxidants, Antibiotics, Probiotics, Prebiotics, Enzymes, Amino Acids and Others.
The market share is dominated by enzymes segment and is expected to be fastest growing as well. Based of livestock the market is segmented into swine, poultry, cattle, aquaculture, pet foods and others.
The cattle segment accounted for the highest market share on the basis of livestock due to increase in production of cattle meat over the recent years and is expected to grow even further. Based on mixture type, the market is segmented into supplements, concentrates, premix feeds and base mixes.
The concentrates segment is expected to show the highest growth rate in the upcoming years. On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Medicated Feed Additives market was dominated by North America, with the overall market share of almost 30% globally. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at a rapid pace in the coming few years.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Medicated Feed Additives Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market:
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Zoetis Inc., Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland Company, CHS Inc., Purina Animal Nutrition (Land O’ Lakes), Adisseo France Sas, Alltech Inc. (Ridley), Biostadt India Limited, Zagro, Hipro Animal Nutrtion.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!