North America Biostimulants Market by Active Ingredients (Fulvic Acid, Protein Hydrolysates, Seaweed Extracts, Amino Acid, Humic Acid, and Others), by Application (Seed, Foliar, Soil), by Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Oilseeds, Turfs & Ornaments, and Others) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The North America Biostimulants Market was worth $0.53 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 10.45%, to reach $0.87 billion by 2021. Biostimulants promote plant development in a number of established ways throughout the crop lifespan, from seed sprouting to crop maturity.
They enhance the plant’s capability to integrate nutrients and properly grow.
Biostimulants improve soil quality and enhance product quality, thereby generating better profits for crop cultivators and providing healthier foods for customers.
Healthy soil grasps water more effectively and is more resilient to erosion. Biostimulants also help in tackling some of the most important challenges that world agriculture currently faces.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ants-market-1371/
The growth of the North America Biostimulants market is majorly due to factors such as growing awareness among farmers, mounting food demand due to an increasing population, and government subsidies. Biostimulants are gaining increasing importance in the agriculture sector due to their environmental-friendly and organic character.
However, factors such as volatile economies and high R&D costs involved in this field are impeding the growth of the market in this region.
The North America Biostimulants market is segmented based on Active Ingredients, Application, and Crop Type. The market for Biostimulants, on the basis of Active Ingredients, is classified into Fulvic Acid, Protein Hydrolysates, Seaweed Extracts, Amino Acid, Humic Acid, and Others.
In this segment, humic acids and fulvic acids lead the market for Biostimulants, accounting for more than 30% of the market. On the basis of Application, the Biostimulants market is segmented into Seed, Foliar, and Soil.
The foliar technique of application is the most favoured for biostimulant supply, as it delivers ingredients in a much more direct manner when compared to the others. On the basis of Crop Type, the Biostimulants market is segmented into Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Oilseeds, Turfs & Ornaments, and Others.
Cereals & Oilseeds lead the market on the basis of Crop Type and this trend is expected to remain the same during the forecast period.
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. The growth of the market in this region is reinforced by the increasing demand to step up the output of food crops such as oilseeds and sugarcane, which have various applications such as feed, fuel, and other industrial uses.
Biostimulants not only boost crop growth during severe conditions in these regions but also increase the crop return and quality. Farmers in this region prefer biostimulants instead of synthetic stimulants, as the former not only enhances crop yield but also improves land fertility, while the latter may damage land fertility at the price of enhancing crop yield.
Important strategies such as product expansions and investments have been implemented by the key players in the biostimulants industry. These companies are improving their capabilities by diversifying their commercial operations across the high-growth markets with efficient distribution systems.
The major companies dominating the Biostimulants market in this region are BASF SE, Biostadt India Limited, Valagro SpA, Novozymes A/S, Biolchim SpA, Isagro SpA, and Koppert B.V.
The North America Biostimulants Market study offers the following deliverables:
- North America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!