Feed Testing Market by Type, by Livestock and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021).
The European Feed Testing is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.26% and reach USD 221.57 billion in 2021 from USD 142.30 billion in 2016. The Feed Testing market is expected to show evident potential in the forecasting period.
The market continues to build up momentum with the rising demand for including specific additives in feed like proteins and thus rise in the need for testing of feed. The agricultural based companies have shown huge interest in the market lately.
Feed testing is basically used for testing for pesticides, mycotoxin, pathogens. to ensure against the presence of any contaminants that are usually responsible for food toxicity, poisoning or any other illness.
These tests are important for maintaining proper health in animals and thus improvement in their productivity.
Increasing demand for higher quality and sustainable animal nutritional products have resulted in a rapid growth of the market recently. Other major factors driving the Market for Feed Testing include compulsory analysis of feed safety and quality, management of feed productions’ operating cost, customized services emerging as cost and time effective solutions.
The market has been facing some restraints and challenges as well. Some of the important ones are, Expert analysis required to use advanced testing technologies for extensive sample preparation, lack of awareness among farmers about animal feed regulations.
These factors are responsible for holding back the market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Feed Testing Market:
The Europe Feed Testing market is divided based on type and livestock. The segmentation on the basis of type is done into Crop Chemicals Analysis, Pathogen Testing, Nutritional Labelling Analysis, Mycotoxin Testing, Fats & Oils Analysis.
The Pathogen Testing segment dominated the market share. On the basis of livestock, the market is categorized into swine, cattle, poultry, pet foods, aquaculture and others.
The cattle segment exhibits the highest market share in livestock segmentation due to rise in cattle meat production over the years and is thud expected to grow even further. On the basis of geography, the Europe market is analysed under various regions namely U.K, Germany, Spain, Italy and France.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Feed Testing Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market:
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Adpen Laboratories Inc., Genon Laboratories Ltd., Bureau Veritas SA, Institut Für Produktqualität Gmbh (IFP), Eurofins Scientific, Intertek Group Plc, Romer Labs Inc., R J Hill Laboratories Ltd, SGS SA, Silliker Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!