North America Biofertilizers Market By Type (Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilizing And Potash Mobilizing) By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Pulses & Oilseeds And Fruits & Vegetables), By Microorganism, By Mode Of Application (Seed Treatment And Soil Treatment), By Form And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Bio fertilizers Market” which estimates the market to grow from USD 232.63 million from 2016 to USD 426.14 million with a high CAGR of 12.87%.
Biofertilizers are the substances to fertile the soil by making use of microorganisms. Like the chemical fertilizers, these fertilizers are also not much dangerous to paddy crops or other plants.
They let the plants grow in a hale and healthy environment and are actually taken from the animal wastes along with the microbial mixtures.
- Advertising -
In the plants, microorganisms are the one which can increase the level of nutrients. They do not cause the pollution of any sort and are also environment friendly.
Use of biofertilizers in the soil, protect them from getting any diseases as well as makes the plants healthy.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…zers-market-1364/
Applications of biofertilizers to crop are mainly Seedling root dip , Seed treatment, Soil treatment. By mode of application the market is bifurcated into Seed Treatment and Soil Treatment.
By form the market is divided into Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations, Dispersible Granules and Pellets. Nitrogen-fixing bio-fertilizer is the leading segment of the market which is fuelled with the increasing acceptance and demand of these fertilizers and expected to expand enormously.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are High prevalence of crop diseases and rising demand for organic food.
Farmers are usually reluctant to change from the existing practices of chemical pesticides and also unaware regarding the benefits of bio pesticides which are restraining the growth of the market.
The products are segmented based on North America Bio fertilizers Market type, application and end user are studied for a deep-level understanding of the Diagnostic Imaging market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- Nitrogen Fixing
- Phosphate Solubilizing
- Potash Mobilizing
By Crop Type:
- Cereals & Grains
- Pulses & Oilseeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
By Mode of Application:
- Seed Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations
- Dispersible Granules
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. The North America market leads the global market and is very modern and is focused on innovating cost-effective chips.
In the U.S., the bio fertilizer industry is comparatively new, highly segregated, undercapitalized, and increasing rapidly.
The value chain includes producers in the bio fertilizers market and they are Lallemand Inc. (Canada), Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
(India), Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India), T. Stanes & Company Limited (India), Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
(Argentina), Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. (India), Novozymes A/S (Denmark), Madras Fertilizers Limited (India), Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India) and Nutramax Laboratories Inc.
Scope of the North America Bio fertilizers Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysison basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market playersalong with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising theInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: