The Injector Nozzles market analysis to 2020 report of 67 pages explores global Injector Nozzles market size, share, leaders, trends, growth, opportunity, and industry outlook to 2020. The global injector nozzle market is projected to grow from USD 3.95 billion in 2015 to USD 5.33 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2015 to 2020. The increasing demand for automobiles, necessity for fuel-efficient vehicles, and stringent emission standards are major factors influencing the growth of the global injector nozzle market.
Report provides Injector Nozzle Market by Vehicle Type includes Passenger Cars, LCVS, and HCVS, by Technology covering Gasoline Port Fuel Injection, Diesel Direct Injection, and Gasoline Direct Injection, by Fuel Type like Diesel, Gasoline, and Geography with Global Forecast to 2020
“Infuel type, the diesel segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to the increasing demand of diesel-fueled vehicles and changing buying pattern of consumers”
As diesel has high thermal energy, diesel engines offer better fuel efficiency in comparison to gasoline engines. owing to subsidies on diesel, diesel-powered passenger cars are gaining popularity in countries such as India.
Although, there is an increase in the usage of gasoline-fueled vehicles in most of the countries in the Asia-Oceania region, technological advancements in diesel engines as well as exhaust technologies are boosting the adoption of diesel-fueled vehicles.
“In vehicle type, the passenger cars category held the largest market share in the injector nozzle market, due to urbanization and increased per capita income”
Over the past decade, several factors have been identified as primary drivers propelling the overall demand for all categories of vehicles, including rise in population, coupled with increase in per capita income, improved standard of living, and infrastructural developments as a result of industrialization & urbanization.
The increasing demand for passenger cars is mainly driven by rise in per capita income and increase in employment opportunities.
“North America is leading the injector nozzle market”
The North American automotive industry is considered as one of the fastest-growing industries worldwide. Domestic demand of automobiles has increased in the U.S., with sales of new vehicles rising from 11.7 million units in 2010 to 15.8 million units in 2013.
Moreover, stringent fuel efficiency norms such as the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFÉ) standards have propelled the demand for weight reduction and efficient fuel injection systems across all vehicle applications to improve fuel efficiency. This has led to the growth of the injector nozzle market in North America, wherein, the U.S.
witnessed a positive year-on-year growth in terms of volume and value.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 – 40%, Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation - C level – 37%, Director level – 38%, Others – 25%
- By Region - North America - 35%, Europe – 32%, Asia-Oceania – 24%, RoW – 9%
Key injector nozzle market vendors and service providers profiled in the report are Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, Keihin Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants/end users in this market in the following ways:
- The report provides an in-depth analysis and comprehensive view of the overall market and closest approximation about global numbers and segmentation across fuel type, vehicle type, technology, and region.
- The report provides analysis about strategies followed by top players to grab market share and insights to understand market dynamics comprising key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report also offers competitive landscape and company profiles of key players, in addition to recent developments such as new product launches, contracts/agreements, and mergers & acquisitions.
For more information: