Middle East And Africa Orthodontic Supplies Market By Product (Fixed Supplies, Removable Supplies, Adhesives), By Patients (Children And Adolescents, Adults) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Middle East and Africa Orthodontic Supplies Market is valued at 288 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.6%, to reach USD 309 million by 2021. The market is showcasing substantial growth potential in the mentioned period and will continue to show high CAGR in the future years with the recent developments in medical sector.
Browse more details at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…lies-market-3268/
Orthodontics is the sub-branch of dentistry wherein the doctors resolve the anomalies of the teeth. Orthodontic supplies include tools, such as braces, which straighten the teeth, or deal with problems of bite and enhance teeth appearance.
- Advertising -
The buyers of orthodontic supplies are majorly kids, but adults can use braces as well. Orthodontic supplies for children may promote correct jaw growth which can also help the permanent teeth to grow properly which is very important as properly aligned permanent teeth can prevent serious issues which may occur in the future.
Large number of patients with jaw diseases; increasing awareness; growing popularity of straightening braces; stabilizing economy and increasing spending ability are driving the growth of the orthodontic supplies market in the Middle-East and Africa region. However, irregular reimbursements, dissatisfactory insurance policies for orthodontic treatments, as well as lengthy and complex methods for such treatments are restricting the market growth.
The Middle-East and Africa Orthodontic Supplies market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Fixed Supplies, Removable Supplies and Adhesives and on the basis of Patients into Children and Adolescents, and Adults. The Fixed braces market is sub-segmented into Brackets, Archwires, Anchorage Appliances and Ligatures.
The Brackets market is further segmented into Conventional Brackets, Self-ligating Brackets, Lingual Brackets, Metal Brackets and Ceramic Brackets; the Archwires market into Nickel Titanium, Beta Titanium and Stainless Steel; the Anchorage Appliances market into Bands and Miniscrews; and the Ligatures market into Elastomeric Ligatures and Wire Ligatures. The fixed braces segment has the largest share in the Middle-East and Africa orthodontic supplies market as of 2016 owing to better affordability.
On the basis of patients, the children and adolescents patient segment holds the largest share.
On the basis of region the Middle-East and Africa market is analyzed under the regions Middle-East and Africa. The countries in this region are somewhat under-developed when compared to the rest of the world but they are undergoing development in their economy which is going to drive the growth of this market.
Some of the major competitors dominatig the Middle-East and Africa Orthodontic Supplies market are Align Technology Inc, Danaher Corporation, Henry Schein Inc, DENTSPLY International Inc, Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG, and TP Orthodontics Inc. are some of the other key players in this market.
Market Segmentation :
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insi ghts on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: