North America Feed Antioxidants Market by Livestock (Swine, Poultry, Cattle, Aquaculture and other livestock types), by Type (BHA Antioxidants, BHT Antioxidants, Ethoxyquin Antioxidants and other Synthetic Feed Antioxidants), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The North America Feed Antioxidants Market was worth USD 56.78 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.51%, to reach USD 77.84 million by 2021. The North America Feed Antioxidants Market has continued to build momentum as a result of Antioxidants’ essential contribution to all kinds of animal feeds and is therefore expected to show a steady growth in coming years, resulting in agriculture based companies to take interest in the market.
Feed Antioxidants are chemical substances used in animal feeds to increase their shelf life by preventing unnecessary oxidation in animal guts and finished feeds. Antioxidants also assist in preventing nutritional supplements in the feed from deteriorating, which includes vitamins, pigments and fats.
- Advertising -
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ants-market-1863/
Rising awareness among farmers about benefits of Antioxidants related to Animal health has led the market to show evident growth recently. Other key factors driving the North America Feed Antioxidants Market include reduced wastage due to oxidation, increasing feed prices, the livestock disease outbreak fuelling additives market and industrialization of livestock industry.
These factors have been playing a key role in the growth of the market recently. Besides these factors, the North America Feed Antioxidants Market also faces some challenges and restraints which include stringent government regulations, competition for raw materials with other industries and price volatility of Agri-commodities.
The North America Feed Antioxidants Market is segmented on the basis of Livestock and Antioxidant types. By livestock, the market size is segmented into cattle, swine, aquaculture, poultry and other livestock.
Of all the livestock, poultry accounts for the highest share in the North America Feed Antioxidants Market due to the adoption of intensive farming system for it more than in any other segment. Further, taking Antioxidant type into account the market is segmented into BHA Antioxidants, Ethoxyquin Antioxidants, BHT Antioxidants and other Synthetic Feed Antioxidants.
The North America Feed Antioxidants market is dominated by ethoxyquin because of its efficacy, closely followed by BHT and BHA. On the basis of geography, the North America Feed Antioxidants is segmented under two countries namely United States and Canada.
Some of the major companies leading the North America Feed Antioxidants market include Adisseo France SAS, Perstorp, AllTech, Kemin Europa, Archer Daniels Midland Cargill Inc, Company, Danisco, Nutreco N.V., DSM, Novus International.
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Livestock
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Livestock
· Market Share Analysis, By Livestock
· BHA Antioxidants
· BHT Antioxidants
· Ethoxyquin Antioxidants
· Other Antioxidants
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
· Market Share Analysis, By Type
The North America Feed Antioxidants Market study offers the following deliverables:
- North America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: