North America Fertilizer Additives Market by Function (Anticaking Agents, Dedusting Agents, Antifoaming Agents, Hydrophobic Agent, Corrosion Inhibitors), by Application, by Form of Application, and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The North America Fertilizer Additives Market was worth USD 0.67 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 2.73%, to reach USD 0.76 billion by 2021. The market is showing immense potential in the given forecast period.
The North America Fertilizer Additives Market continues to grow with the increase in demand for the fertilizers, due to increasing pressure on food production in North America and development in technology of fertilizer production.
Fertilizer Additives are compounds added to the fertilizers in order to enhance their productivity.
- Advertising -
The demand for high yields in agriculture are met with the subsequent requirements for high quality fertilizers and primary nutrients, which in turn is responsible for the increase in the demand for the Fertilizer additives.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ives-market-1879/
The Research and development in fertilizer manufacturing technology has led to an evident growth of the market of fertilizer additives. Other key factors driving the growth of North America Fertilizer Additives Market include, ease of application and handling of fertilizers, rising demand for agricultural commodities and demand for higher yield crops.
Further, factors such as environmental impact of chemical fertilizers, growth of organic fertilizer industry, adverse effects of agrochemicals on human health and stringent government regulations are hindering the North America Fertilizer Additives Market growth.
The North America Fertilizer Additives Market is segmented on the basis of function, application and form of application. Based on function, the market is segmented into Anticaking Agents, Dedusting Agents, Antifoaming Agents, Hydrophobic Agent, and Corrosion Inhibitors.
The Anti-caking segment dominates the North America Fertilizer Additives Market in 2016 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR among all sub segments. By Application, the market is categorised under Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Diammonium Phosphate, Monoammonium Phosphate, Ammonium Sulphate and Triple Super Phosphate.
Similarly, on the basis of form of application the segmented under Granular Fertilizers, Prilled Fertilizers and Powdered Fertilizers. On the basis of geography, the North America Fertilizer Additives Market is analysed under two countries namely United States and Canada.
Some of the major companies leading the North America Fertilizer Additives Market include Clariant, KAO Corporation, Michelman, Novochem Group, Arrmaz, Amit Trading Ltd., Filtra Catalysts & Chemicals Ltd., Forbon Technology, Chemipol, Tolsa Group.
· Anticaking Agents
· Dedusting Agents
· Antifoaming Agents
· Hydrophobic Agent
· Corrosion Inhibitors
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Function
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Function
· Market Share Analysis, By Function
· Ammonium Nitrate
· Diammonium Phosphate
· Monoammonium Phosphate
· Ammonium Sulphate
· Triple Super Phosphate
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
· Market Share Analysis, By Application
3) Form of Application
· Granular Fertilizers
· Prilled Fertilizers
· Powdered Fertilizers
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form of Application
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form of Application
· Market Share Analysis, By Form of Application
The North America Fertilizer Additives Market study offers the following deliverables:
- North America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: