North America Transfection Reagents And Equipment Market By Gimmick (Biochemical (Calcium Phosphate, Lipofection, Dendrimers), Physical (Electroporation, Nucleofection) And Viral)), Application (Biomedical, Protein Production), End User And Region And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The North America Transfection Reagents and Equipment market size was approximately USD 214.62 million in 2016. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6 % to reach USD 309.55 million by 2021.
It is the largest market globally capturing a market share of 30%.
Process which involve the insertion of genetic material, for example, DNA and RNA (double stranded), into mammalian cells is called as transfection.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Substances containing the genetic material are called transfection reagents and the equipment is usually used as a delivery mechanism.
View full report at
Technological advancements occurring in the transfection reagents and equipment market in the recent years has addressed the needs of researchers along with biotechnology & biopharmaceutical companies. High efficiency transfection instruments have entered the market because of these advancements.
Further, efficient quantitative and qualitative transfection in a wide range of cells, encompassing the hard-to-transfect cells are also the result of the technological advances.
Alliances worldwide between the pioneering research institutes to trigger drug discovery, technological advancements in transfections, research activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies coupled with augmented research and development spending, increasing number of cases of cancer and rise in demand for synthetic genes are driving the growth of this market.
Home brew reagents by researchers, selective effectiveness of transfection reagents as well as the hefty costs of transfection reagents are the primary factors expected to slow down the growth of this market.
The North America Transfection Reagents and Equipment market can be categorized into four categories: by product, by gimmick, by application and by end user. On the basis of product, Transfection Reagents and Equipment market is classified into Reagents and Instruments.
In 2016, the reagents category is projected to account for the biggest market share. Although, the instruments market is probably grow at the highest CAGR during the aforementioned forecast period.
If we go by gimmick, Transfection Reagents and Equipment market is segmented into Biochemical, Calcium Phosphate, Lipofection, DEAE-dextran, Dendrimers, Physical, Electroporation, Nucleofection, Others and Viral. By geography, the North America Transfection Reagents and Equipment market has been categorized into US and Canada.
Presently, North America accounts for the largest market share. US is the leading market in North America.
- l Product
- l Gimmick
- l Application
- l End User
Scope of the report:-
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list ofkey market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!