Global New Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Advertising -
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global new cars market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Advertising -
- The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles.
The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e.
for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global new cars market had total revenues of $1,520.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 66,122.6 thousand units in 2016.
- The surging demand for new cars in India and China, combined with the solid performance of the European market, has driven growth in the global new cars market. The Chinese market showcased double-digit rates, whilst the Indian market peaked in the last year, both based on the rising income of the populations as well as government-policies in the last year.
This helped the Asia-Pacific market to expand to 47.1% of the global market value in 2016. Moreover, the European market experienced high demand amid improving macroeconomic conditions and low interest rates.
The performance of the US market offset the global volumes however, as economic uncertainty appears to have deferred consumption.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global new cars market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global new cars market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global new cars market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global new cars market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global new cars market?
Read the more details here www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…stry-almanac-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: