The Europe Thrombectomy Devices Market was worth USD 250 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.5%, to reach USD 360 million by 2021. Thrombectomy Devices is the removal of thrombi by means of surgical procedures in cases of emergency, which can block blood circulation. It is usually the final resort as long-term hindrance of blood flow to organs can lead to necrosis. Thrombi refers to blood clots, but in ordinary usage it can refer to any material which blocks the blood flow and can lead to health complications.
Some of the frequently used Thrombectomy Devices procedures are surgical embolectomy, balloon embolectomy and aspiration embolectomy. Surgical embolectomy involves removal of clot by surgical incision into an artery.
Aspiration embolectomy procedure involves removal of thrombus using suction instead of a balloon. It is a quick and effective way for removing thrombi in limb arteries.
In balloon embolectomy, catheter is inserted which has an inflatable balloon at its tip. It is inserted into a blood clot and inflated, then the balloon is removed along with the clot.
Some of the complications involved in the procedure are possibility of intimal lesions which can lead to another thrombosis.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-3243/
Some of the driving factors of Europe Thrombectomy Devices market are increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, rising sedentary lifestyle, increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, technological innovations in the medical field and growing geriatric population. The restraints faced by this market are difficulty in using new equipment, lack of skilled workers and lack of awareness about peripheral vascular diseases.
The Europe Thrombectomy Devices market is segmented on the basis of type into stent retrievers, basket/brush retrievers, coil retrievers, mechanical Thrombectomy Devices, ultrasonic Thrombectomy Devices, aspiration Thrombectomy Devices, and hydrodynamic Thrombectomy Devices. By application the market is segmented into peripheral vascular application, neurovascular application and cardiovascular application.
Based on end-users the market is divided into research laboratories & academic institutes, ambulatory surgical centres, hospital surgical centres and others. By diseases the market is divided into coronary diseases, neural diseases and peripheral diseases.
The Europe Thrombectomy Devices market is divided based on geography into United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Germany. Europe has the second largest market share in the world.
Factors such as rising technological innovations, growing geriatric population and increased incidence of cardiovascular diseases is expected to propel the growth of this market in the region.
Some of the major players in the market include Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic Plc (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Penumbra, Inc. (U.S.) Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Spectranetics Corporation (U.S.), Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
(U.S.), and Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.).
- Stent Retrievers
- Basket/Brush Retrievers
- Coil Retrievers
- Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices
- Stent Retrievers
- Coil Retrievers
- Basket/Brush Retrievers
- Ultrasonic Thrombectomy Devices
- Aspiration Thrombectomy Devices
- Hydrodynamic Thrombectomy Devices
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Peripheral Vascular Application
- Neurovascular Application
- Cardiovascular Application
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Hospital Surgical Centres
- Other end-users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End-Users
- Coronary Diseases
- Neural Diseases
- Peripheral Diseases
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Diseases
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Diseases
- Market Share Analysis, By Diseases
Scope of the project :
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!