The NAFTA New Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Advertising -
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA new cars market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Advertising -
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The new cars industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $260.3 billion in 2016.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 12.7% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the new cars industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $233.1 billion in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $14.0 and $13.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the new cars industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $244.8 billion in 2021, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $31.4 and $12.7 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA new cars market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA new cars market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the NAFTA new cars market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA new cars market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA new cars market?
Read the more details here www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…dustry-guide-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: