North America Plant Growth Regulators Market by Type (Cytokinins, Auxins, Gibberellins, and Others), by Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, Oil seeds, Turf & Ornamental Grass, and Others) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The North America Plant Growth Regulators Market was worth $1.30 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 4.02%, to reach $1.58 billion by 2021. Plant growth regulators are the chemical substances that affect the growth of the plants in many complex ways.
They regulate important activities such as cell division, shoot growth, and flowering.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tors-market-1328/
Plant growth regulators are naturally occurring components that control the development and progress of plants.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Some of them like cytokinins and auxins are man-made artificial growth regulators which are employed on plants to get a multitude of changes. Several of the plant growth regulators are prepared by the tissues of the plant.
The growth of the North America Plant Growth Regulators market is majorly due to factors such as increasing need for enhanced crop productivity, growing textile industry, and increasing demand for cotton. The initiatives taken by the government are another major factor driving the market in this region.
However, factors such as less awareness among the farmers, few product innovations, and lower output of Plant growth regulators when compared to chemical fertilizers are restraining the growth of the market in this region.
The North America Plant Growth Regulators market is segmented based on Type and Crop Type. The market for Plant Growth Regulators, on the basis of Type, is classified Cytokinins, Auxins, Gibberellins, and Others.
On the basis of type, Cytokinins lead the plant growth regulators market, accounting for over 40% of the market share, and are also projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Demand for cytokinins has been on the rise due to their widespread use in increasing the capacity of plants to tolerate water deficiency, by guarding the nitrogen and carbon integration process during stress.
On the basis of Crop Type, the Plant Growth Regulators market is segmented into Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, Oil seeds, Turf & Ornamental Grass, and Others. Cereals & Oilseeds lead the market on the basis of Crop Type, followed by fruits & Vegetables.
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. The demand for plant growth regulators has been extremely prevalent in North America owing to the swiftly developing organic farming industry combined with the massive cotton industry, especially in the United States.
The main policies implemented by the companies to increase their market share in the plant growth regulators market are new products, and mergers & acquisitions. The strategy of efficient and strong yielding products would lead to improved user gratification.
The major companies dominating the Plant Growth Regulators market in this region are BASF SE, Bayer Crop Science, DuPont, FMC Corporation, Tata Chemicals Limited, and Xinyi Industrial Co Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!