North America Fluid Management Systems Market By Product (Fluid Management Systems And Fluid Management Disposables And Accessories), By Application (urology, Gastroenterology, Laparoscopy, Gynaecology, Bronchoscopy, Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Neurology, Otoscopy, Dentistry, Anaesthesiology And Other Applications) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The North America Fluid Management Systems Market was worth USD 3.28 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.6%, to reach USD 4.31 billion by 2021. A fluid management system is used to balance body fluid in order to prevent complications associated with undesired levels of fluid in the body.
It is also used for diagnosis of various diseases. Fluid management systems perform functions such as fluid irrigation, fluid warming, fluid filtration, fluid deficit monitoring, and others.
- Advertising -
The growth of the market is attributed to the rising aging and chronically ill population, increasing number of minimally invasive surgeries, growth in the number of dialysis centres, rising usage of single-use disposable accessories, and advancements in technologies. Due to the rising number of cases of cancer the demand of various diagnostic and surgical procedures has gone up, further fuelling the market.
Lack of skilled labour and the high cost of surgical procedures are some restraints of the market.
View full report at
In this report the market is segmented on the basis of product and application. Based on product type, the market is segmented into fluid management system and fluid management disposables & accessories.
The fluid management systems market accounted for the largest share of the North America market in 2016 and covers integrated and standalone fluid management system. Within the fluid management systems market, the standalone fluid management systems segment accounted the largest share of the fluid management systems market.
Standalone fluid management systems are less expensive as compared to integrated systems.
- l Product
- l Application
Inquire before buying
Scope of the project:-
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list ofkey market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: