North America Greenhouse Irrigation Systems Market by Type (Drip Irrigation System, Micro Sprinkler Irrigation System and Boom Irrigation System), by Application (Vegetables, Flowers & Ornamentals, Fruit Plants and Nursery Crops), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
North America Greenhouse Irrigation Systems Market which is currently valued at USD 181.4 million in 2016 is projected to reach USD 298.55 million by 2021 growing at a CAGR of 8.57% showing huge potential in the forecast period. The market has continued to grow with rising demand for high yielding crops and increasing awareness about the benefits of greenhouse irrigation systems among farmers.
North America Greenhouse Irrigation Systems market comprises of different type of irrigation system which are used within a greenhouse. They are generally used to provide plants with favourable climatic conditions.
- Advertising -
With the greenhouse cultivated plants demanding adequate water quantity for higher yield and better growth, there is increasing demand for common irrigation techniques used in greenhouse which includes boom irrigation, drip irrigation.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tems-market-1812/
New developments in technology and rising greenhouse covered areas has paved the way for greenhouse irrigation system market to make its way to top in the agricultural industry. The market is also driven by the demand for varied crops round the year, focus on water usage efficiency, better quality & yield of crops and increasing population leading to increased demand.
The challenges and restraints holding down the market includes high maintenance cost, huge investment in set up, lack of technical knowledge.
North America market for Greenhouse Irrigation Systems is segmented based on type and application. By type, irrigation systems is fragmented into boom irrigation system, drip irrigation system and micro sprinkler irrigation system while the later dominates the market.
By application the market is segregated into vegetables, fruit plants, flowers & ornaments and nursery crops. Out of these, the vegetable segment led the overall market share on the basis of application.
On the basis of geographical analysis, the North America market is segmented under two regions namely United States and Canada.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Netafim Ltd., EPC Industries Limited, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., The Toro Company, Valmont Industries Inc., Lindsay Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Irritec S.P.A.
The North America Greenhouse Irrigation Systems Market study offers the following deliverables:
- North America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: