Europe Milk Replacers Market By Type (Medicated, And Non-Medicated), Livestock (Ruminants, And Swine), Source (Milk-based, Non-milk-based, And Blended), Form (Powdered, And Liquid), And Region And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe Milk Replacers market size was around USD 600 million in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% to reach USD 860 billion by 2021.
Presently, it commands the largest market share of 45%.
A milk replacer is often used as a substitute to feed the progeny of animals if the mother’s milk is not available.
Browse more details at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…cers-market-3207/
Widely adoptive technique of precision nutrition, rising consumption of milk worldwide, latest technological advancements in Milk Replacers and growth/investment opportunities are some of the trends in this market. Liquid milk replacers are steadily capturing the rising demand as they are easy to digest, and provide optimum nutrition to offspring.
Primary factors driving this market include the growing milk prices, rising awareness of cost-benefits and nutritional aspects of milk replacer products, wide ranging acceptance of precision nutrition techniques, rising concerns regarding mortality and other health-related aspects, along with increase in nutritional mismatches in the initial birth stage of livestock offspring.
Growing input costs of milk replacer proteins along with availability and rising usage of waste or trans-species milk as a substitute are the primary factors hampering the growth of this market. Limitations on the range of milk replacers available for the formulators to develop have arisen due to the stringent regulatory controls imposed by the government on the use of antibiotics.
In addition, feed can’t be manufactured without government sanction.
The Europe Milk Replacers market can be categorized into four categories: by type, by livestock, by source and by form. On the basis of type, Milk Replacers market is classified into medicated and non-medicated.
Non-medicated accounts for the largest share. It is because of its degenerate prices.
On the other hand, medicated is the fastest growing segment. If we go by livestock, Milk Replacers market is segmented into ruminants, swine, and others which include equine and pets.
Further, on the basis of source the market can be categorized into milk based, non-milk based and blended. Milk based are the ideal since the digestive system of the progeny is genetically designed to function on milk which maximises nutrition absorption from the milk based replacers.
Last but not the least comes the segmentation on the basis of form which comprises powder and liquid. In 2016, powder milk replacers segment was the largest and fastest growing segment because of ease of use, handling, and storage.
By geography, the Europe Milk Replacers market has been categorized into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Europe is commands the largest market share because of the European Commission’s mandate on reducing input costs and improving animal health in the early growth stages.
Rise in the usage of scientific methods of livestock rearing resulting from the modernization of the livestock industry is also the cause of the above-mentioned trend.
Following are the major players in the market Cargill (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), CHS Inc. (U.S.), Land O’ Lakes (U.S.), and Lactalis Group (France), Glanbia, Plc (Ireland), VanDrie Group (Netherlands), FrieslandCampina (Netherlands), Nutreco N.V.
(Netherlands), and Alltech (U.S.).
Market Segmentation :
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!