Train manufacturing around the world has experienced significant change over recent years, impacting the extent of competition within the global market. Leading companies are now larger than ever following a spate of mergers and acquisitions, enabling the biggest companies to compete for more contracts in more countries.
- Advertising -
Yet increased competition overseas has also had a negative impact on some domestic markets; the two leading players in China merged after a period of fierce price reductions. Even in developed economies competition revolves as much around keeping the trust of governments as it does around producing high-quality trains, and this is even more so the case in the developing world.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/482023
- The United Kingdom serves as a useful example of the impact transport policy can have on competition among train manufacturers. Several high-profile projects have resulted in extensive orders being placed in a relatively short period of time, attracting much foreign competition.
- Itself the result of a mega-merger between the two leading Chinese train manufacturing companies, CRRC is seeking to expand overseas and has already made a big impact, forcing existing players in several valuable markets to compete harder to win contracts.
- Consolidation has been a leading theme in the market in recent years. Leading companies have raced to acquire companies operating in alternative markets, an easier process than attempting to create new operations from scratch.
In response to the Chinese merger, two leading European companies – Siemens and Alstom – merged, creating a European company capable of competing against CRRC.
- Explores how governments can impact the shape of the train market.
- Looks at the impact of CRRC on the international market.
- Assesses how the industry has changed due to consolidation.
- Analyses the risks and opportunities presented by emerging economies.
Reasons to access
- How is competition impacted by the transport policies of governments?
- What has been the impact of CRRC on the international market?
- What risks and opportunities do emerging markets conjure?
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…swift-development
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: