Europe Cell Sorting Market By Technology (FACS Based Droplet Sorting, MACS, Microfluidics), Product (Cell Sorters, Reagents, Consumables), Application (Research, Clinical), End User (Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies, Medical Schools) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe Cell Sorting Market was worth USD 45.89 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.486%, to reach USD 62.83 million by 2021. Cell sorting technologies are used to separate specific cells from heterogeneous cell mixture.
Cell sorting reagent allows the isolation of any cell from any species.
View report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ting-market-2994/
The centrifugation-based cell isolation segment is projected to account for the largest share of the global market in 2016 primarily due to the wide usage of this technique among end users.
This system is used on a large scale by biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies as well as on a small scale by clinical research organizations and academia for manufacturing vaccines, enzymes, and antibodies. Some of the key technologies such as gradient centrifugation techniques and FACS, chromatography sieving, panning, and lab on a chip are currently under development.
The Europe Cell Sorting Market is driving by the factors such as rising demand for cell therapies, higher potential of stem cells, rise in cancer research, technological advancements, rise in chronic diseases, rise in cellular research and disease diagnosis and growing geriatric population worldwide. However, factors such as lack of skilled professionals, cost and size of the equipment of cell sorting are restraining the growth of the market.
The Cell Sorting Market is categorised into Technology, Product, Application and End user. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into FACS-based Droplet Sorting, MACS and Microfluidics.
On the basis of Product, the market is further segmented into Cell Sorters, Reagents and Consumables. On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into Research and Clinical.
On the basis of End user, the market is further segmented into Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies, and Medical Schools. The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy.
In Europe, Germany leads the cell sorting market, followed by France and U.K. The market in this region is projected to grow strongly during the forecast period due to various factors such as growing awareness about healthcare, financial strength to procure expensive tools, and favourable reimbursement policies.
The Europe market has a share of 26% of the entire market and rising at a CAGR of 6.486%.
Companies in Cell Sorting Market adopted product showcase, product launches, agreements and partnerships as the business strategies to increase the Europe market. The key companies in this market are Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
(U.S.), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), Miltenyi Biotec GmbH (Germany), Affymetrix Inc. (U.S.), Sony Biotechnology, Inc.
(U.S.), Sysmex Partec GmbH (Japan), Cytonome/ST, LLC (U.S.), On-Chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd. (Japan), and Union Biometrica, Inc.
Cell Sorting Market Segmentation:
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Cell Sorters
- Research Institutes
- Biopharma Companies
- Medical Schools
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!