North America Whey Protein Market by Type, by Application and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report “North America Whey Protein Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the North America market is projected to reach USD 3.22 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.62% from 2016 to 2021.
Whey protein is prepared by separating the casein content from the milk and removing major allergens. These proteins are widely used in the clinical sector and expected to emerge at a fast rate.
The growing prescription of enhancements by doctors is giving an opportunity for manufacturers to build products that are clinically proven and accepted.
- Advertising -
Whey proteins include multifunctional ingredients possessing properties such as water binding, solubility, gelation foaming and emulsification of foods. Advancement in technologies such as micro filtration, ultra-filtration, ion exchange, reverse osmosis as methods of processing has resulted in the production of different whey protein based products consisting of different nutritional values.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Whey Protein Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…otein-market-556/
North America Whey Protein Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising awareness among consumers for health needs and wellness is driving the market. Trend is observed among customers for ready to go meals due to work culture and busy lifestyle.
Whey protein provides them with energy and at the same time helps them to stay healthy. Side effects associated with over consumption of whey protein like nausea, thirst, loss of appetite cramps, diarrhoea, headache, tiredness, and bloating are hindering the market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Whey Protein Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…56/request-sample
North America Whey Protein Market: Segmentation
- Whey protein concentrate (WPC)
- Whey protein isolate
- Whey protein hydrolysate
- Dietary supplements
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
North America Whey Protein Market: Overview
Import and export of whey protein is highest in North America region and is expected to grow at a faster rate in the forecast period. North America held a significant market share owing to increased whey protein production and distribution to several countries.
Growing health concerns and inclination towards proper protein intake are resulting to the rise in demand for whey protein based products in North America.
Based on type, Whey protein concentrate (WPC), which is high in lactose and low in protein, leads the market with highest number of shares. Whey protein concentrate is primarily used in the production of nutritional supplements and protein beverages.
Based on application, Dietary supplements sector is the largest segment, expected to remain the same in the forecast period in 2016, and expected to hold largest share over the next few years.
North America Whey Protein Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the North America market is analysed under regions namely, USA and Canada. The U.S. and Canada constituted the largest country markets in the North American region.
An explosive drift of healthy food was observed in regions like US and Canada creating a demand for ingredients such as whey protein.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Whey Protein Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Whey Protein space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Whey Protein manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Whey Protein currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Whey Protein?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Whey Protein?
North America Whey Protein Market: Key Players
Some of the key players influencing the whey protein market dynamics are Agropur MSI, DMK Group, Arla Foods, Hilmar Cheese Company, Glanbia, American Dairy Products Institute, Davisco Foods International, Inc., Milk Specialties Global, and Maple Island, Inc.
Reasons to access Whey Protein Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: