China’s environmental consulting services market is expected to grow from around $2 billion in 2016 to over $2.15 billion in 2020. Major industries utilizing and demanding environmental consulting services in China are automotive manufacturing, construction, pharmaceutical manufacturing, chemicals, food and beverages, and mining industries.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Sample report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Environmental Consulting Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The environmental consulting services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
It places the market within the context of the wider environmental consulting services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hardware support services, software and BPO services, cloud services.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The environmental consulting services market section of the report gives context. It compares the environmental consulting services market with other segments of the environmental consulting services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure by country.
Key points presented in report
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Site Remediation Consulting Services, Water and Waste Management Consulting Services, And Environment Management, Compliance and Due Diligence
Companies mentioned: AECOM, Amec Foster Wheeler PLC, Tetra Tech Inc., ARCADIS NV., Environmental Resources Management Limited, CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd., Stantec Inc., Cardno Limited, Sweco AB, WSP Global Inc., ICF International, Inc., RPS Group PLC, and Ramboll Group
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure by country.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Access report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…rket-report-2017/
Table of Contents
. Environmental Consulting Services Market Characteristics 7
2. China Environmental Consulting Services Market 8
2.1. China Environmental Consulting Services Market Overview 8
2.1.1. China Environmental Consulting Services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016 11
2.1.2. China Environmental Consulting Services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020 12
2.1.3. China Market Size By Segment 13
Site Remediation Consulting Services 13
Water And Waste Management Consulting Services 14
Other Services 14
Environment Management, Compliance And Due Diligence 14
3. Environmental Consulting Services Market Global Context 15
3.1. Historic Market Growth 15
3.1.1. Drivers of the Market 16
3.1.2. Restraints on the Market 17
3.2. Forecast Market Growth 18
3.2.1. Drivers of the Market 19
3.2.2. Restraints of the Market 20
4. Porters Five Force Model 21
4.1. Bargaining Power of Buyer 21
4.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers 22
4.3. Threat Of New Entrants 22
4.4. Threat of Substitutes 22
4.5. Industry Competition 22
5. PESTLE Analysis 24
5.1. Political 24
5.2. Economic 25
5.3. Social 26
5.4. Technological 26
5.5. Legal 26
5.6. Environmental 27
6. Environmental Consulting Services Market Segmentation 28
6.1. Global Segmentation 28
Site Remediation Consulting Services 28
Other Services 29
Water And Waste Management Consulting Services 29
Environment Management, Compliance And Due Diligence 29
7. Environmental Consulting Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 30
7.1. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, 2016, By Region 30
7.2. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, 2012 - 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region 32
7.3. Environmental Consulting Services Market, 2016, By Country 34
7.4. Environmental Consulting Services Market, 2012 - 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country 36
8. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 38
8.1. Environmental Consulting Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 38
8.2. Per Capita Average Environmental Consulting Services Expenditure, Global 39
9. Environmental Consulting Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 40
9.1. Environmental Consulting Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 40
9.2. Per Capita Average Environmental Consulting Services Expenditure, By Country 41
10. Environmental Consulting Services Market Competitive Landscape 42
10.1. Company Profiles 43
10.2. AECOM 43
10.2.1. Overview 43
10.2.2. Products And Services 43
10.2.3. Strategy 44
10.2.4. Financial Performance 44
10.3. Amec Foster Wheeler 46
10.3.1. Overview 46
10.3.2. Products And Services 46
10.3.3. Strategy 46
10.3.4. Financial Performance 47
10.4. Tetra Tech 48
10.4.1. Overview 48
10.4.2. Products And Services 48
10.4.3. Strategy 48
10.4.4. Financial Performance 49
10.5. Arcadis 50
10.5.1. Overview 50
10.5.2. Products And Services 50
10.5.3. Strategy 50
10.5.4. Financial Performance 51
10.6. Environmental Resources Management 52
10.6.1. Overview 52
10.6.2. Products And Services 52
10.6.3. Strategy 52
10.6.4. Financial Performance 53
Access report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!