Fermented Ingredients Market by Type, by Application, Form, by Process and Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021).
Latin America Fermented Ingredients Market was worth USD 2.55 billion in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.9%, to reach USD 3.9 billion by 2021. Fermentation is a process in which a substance is broken down into simpler molecules by microbes.
The molecular structure of the ingredients is altered and increases the concentration of nutrients making them easy to absorb for the body.
This process also produces substances like amino acids and antioxidants which are responsible for skin glow in humans.
They also enhance the natural defense of the skin. Fermentation of cereal flours to obtain new and advanced ingredients for cosmetic and medical products.
Fermentation is also used to produce biogas which is formed from industrial wastes and is a reliable alternate source of energy.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ents-market-3644/
Increasing applications of fermented ingredients in food and beverage industries, cosmetics and medical products and to increase the shelf life of the processed and packaged foods are the major factors propelling the growth of the fermented ingredients market. Application of fermented ingredients in beverage industry also plays a major role in driving the market growth.
High costs associated with acquiring of raw materials due to their inconsistent availability and high operation costs are the major factors inhibiting the growth of the market.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
The market for fermented ingredients is analyzed based on type, application, form, process and region. On the basis of type, the market is divided into Amino Acids, Biogas, Organic Acids, Polymers, Industrial Enzymes and Vitamins.
Amino acids hold the largest market share due to its increased demand in food and beverage industries. Based on application, the market for fermented ingredients is divided into, Paper, Feed, Pharmaceuticals and Food & Beverages.
Food and beverages segment is further divided into Bakery, Brewery and Distilling and Dairy Products. Food and beverages industry segment dominate the market due to the increase in demand for processed foods.
Based on form, the market is divided into dry form and liquid form. Fermented ingredients in dry form are projected to be the fastest growing segment because of its innovative applications in cosmetics industry.
Based on fermentation process, the market is divided into Batch Fermentation, Continuous Fermentation, Aerobic and Anaerobic Fermentation. Anaerobic fermentation dominates the market share in this segment because of its increased number of applications in beverages industry.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Geographically, Latin America fermented ingredients market is segmented into Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and rest of South America. Developing countries of Latin America region such as Brazil and Mexico provides wonderful opportunities with a huge population base and untapped potential.
Some of the key players in fermented ingredients market are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Dohler Group (Germany), Lallemand Inc.
(Canada), Angel Yeast Co. Ltd. (U.S.), Ajinomoto Corporation Inc. (Japan), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Chr.
Hansen A/S (Denmark), and Lonza (Switzerland)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!