SWIR has application in diverse industries like military, defense, commercial, and in scientific research procedures for reasons such as moisture detection, camouflage detection, silicon wafer inspection, night vision enhancement, surveillance and many more. This report studies the current and future aspects of the SWIR market.
Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) refers to nonvisible light which is around 1400 to 3000 nanometers in wavelength. It is invisible to human eye, like Gamma rays, X-rays, UV light, microwave and radio waves.
All these waves comprise of the same type of electromagnetic energy. However, due to difference in wavelength they are all different types of rays.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1255
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global shortwave infrared (SWIR) market is growing at a steady pace during the forecasted period because of low cost and easy accessibility which can be readily used in industries. The SWIR has various applications such as solar cell inspection, night vision enhancement, surveillance, and so on, which is contributing towards the growth of the market.
- SWIR cameras are used extensively for surveillance purpose as they are well-suited for imaging of fast-moving objects, and also because their cost is lower than the conventional cameras These features are boosting the market growth further.
- However, the high costs of SWIR are hampering the market growth. Some key players are collaborating and investing in SWIR development an initiative that is focusing majorly on lowering the costs. This factor is creating newer growth opportunities for the SWIR market.
The global SWIR market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor for the SWIR system market.
The region is dominant during the forecasted period because of rise of defense, industrial, and commercial sectors. In addition, the rise in demand for SWIR cameras is boosting the market growth further.
Key market players are making modifications in SWIR technology that is focusing on innovating detector technology, reduction of size, power consumption, and costs associated with packaging, electronics, and optics. This is favoring the progress of the SWIR market in this region.
This report analyzes the shortwave infrared (SWIR) market by the following segments:
- Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) Market, by Scanning Type
- Area Scan
- Line Scan
- Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) Market, by Technology
- Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) Market, by Vertical
- Scientific Research
- Military & Defense
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the shortwave infrared (SWIR) market include:
- Sensors Unlimited Inc.
- Flir Systems, Inc.
- Xenics NV
- New Imaging Technologies
- Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
- Raptor Photonics Limited
- Sofradir Group
- Princeton Instruments
- Photon Etc.
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…rared-swir-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: