The report on the global Interactive kiosk market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
An interactive kiosk is a specialized computer terminal made up of hardware and software which provides access to information related to entertainment, commerce, and education. Interactive kiosks are high in demand at the shopping malls, airports, theatres and other public places, to enhance customer experience.
They are usually self-help devices which interact directly with the user and assists them with the information required. With advancement in technology, the interactive kiosks are gaining popularity in the healthcare industry also, especially at the hospitals and medical centers.
This report studies the current and future aspects of the interactive kiosk market.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global interactive kiosk market is growing at a rapid pace during the forecasted period because of increasing consumer preference for self-service interactive kiosks, and improves customers’ shopping experience. Interactive kiosk is highly cost-effective and an efficient medium for business operations which is promoting the market growth.
- The rising number of cashless vending machines is driving the growth of the interactive kiosk market. There is an increased focus on retailers for enhancing customer satisfaction while shopping which is increasing the demand for interactive kiosks in shopping malls.
- This feature is boosting the market growth further. However, high installment costs and maintenance costs is hampering the growth of the interactive kiosk market.
The global interactive kiosk market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor for the interactive kiosk market.
The region is dominant during the forecasted period because of growth of industries like retail, entertainment, healthcare, and so on. Next in line is the Asia-Pacific region which is witnessing a steady market growth due to increase in retail and healthcare industry.
Governments in various countries are promoting the use of interactive kiosk to avail necessary and timely help to the customers and enhance customer satisfaction which is creating growth opportunities for the market.
This report analyzes the interactive kiosk market by the following segments:
- Interactive Kiosk Market, by Offering
- Software & Services
- Interactive Kiosk Market, by Type
- Bank Kiosks
- Self-Service Kiosks
- Vending Kiosks
- Interactive Kiosk Market, by Vertical
- Banking & Financial Services
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the interactive kiosk market include:
- KIOSK Information Systems
- NCR Corporation
- Source Technologies
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated
- IER SAS
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…tive-kiosk-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: