Global Contrast Media Injectors Market Latest Research Study provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications, products, Consumables and Contrast Media Injectors Market chain structure forecast until 2024. The Contrast Media Injectors Market Report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
The new report “Global Contrast Media Injectors Market” By Product (Injector Systems (CT Injector Systems, MRI Injector Systems, Angiography Injector Systems), Consumables (Injector Heads, Syringes, Tubing, Other Consumables), Accessories), by Application (Radiology, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology), by End-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Diagnostics Centres), by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Contrast media injectors are the devices that are used to inject contrast medium or agent into human body to enhance visibility of specific parts of the body for more precise diagnosis of the patient. These devices are widely used in radiology and clinical applications.
The Global Contrast Media Injectors Market accounted to USD 650.2 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Key Players of Contrast Media Injectors Market
Some of the major players operating in contrast media injectors market are:
- Bayer AG
- Bracco Imaging S.P.A.
- Ulrich GmbH & Co. Kg.
- Guerbet Group
- Sino Medical-Device Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nemoto Kyorindo Co., Ltd
- Vivid Imaging, Apollo RT Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Among Others.
Contrast Media Injectors Market Segmentation:
- By product type, the market for contrast media injectors market is segmented into injector systems, consumables, and accessories. The injector systems segment is further sub segmented into ct injector systems, MRI injector systems, angiography injector systems. The consumables segment is further sub segmented into by injector heads, syringes, tubing, and other consumables.
- By application, the market for contrast media injectors is segmented into radiology, interventional cardiology, and interventional radiology.
- On the basis of end-user the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, diagnostics centres.
- On the basis of geography, contrast media injectors market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Summary of Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of public and private diagnostic centers
- Rising incidences of chronic diseases and rising aging population
- Increasing approvals for contrast agents
- Risks associated with contrast media injectors
- High cost of contrast media injectors and consumables & accessories
Research Methodology of Global Contrast Injector Market Report
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models.
market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: