Global Beverage Packaging Market Information by Packaging Type (Flexible, Rigid & Semi-Rigid), by Materials (Metal, Plastic, Paper and Glass), by Products (Bottles, Cans, Pouch and Others), and by Region - Forecast to 2022
The key players of global beverage packaging Market report include-
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Owens-Illinois Inc.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Rexam PLC
- Ball Corporation
- Mondi PLC
- Amcor Limited
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Alcoa Inc.
The beverage industry has seen massive investments for expansion and technological upgradation. The packaging of beverages both carbonated and non-carbonated, has gained lot of popularity in the packaging industry.
The beverage packaging is primarily driven by the increase in the consumption of beverages. Additionally, advancement in packaging technology also fuel the growth of this market.
However, stringent government regulations may hamper the growth of beverage packaging market. Beverage packaging market is expected to grow at CAGR of approximately 4% by 2022.
Study Objectives of Global Beverage Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global beverage packaging Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global beverage packaging Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Packaging Type, by Material, by Product, and by Region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the beverage packaging Market.
Regional Analysis of Global Beverage packaging Market
North America region dominates the beverage packaging market. Adoption of advanced packaging technology & consumer awareness as well as rising beer consumption are the factors driving the growth of this market in this region.
This region is expected to grow at a good pace during the forecasted period.
- Packaging Organizations
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Beverage Packaging Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions
Complete Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…aging-market-1974
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
- Company Profiles
11.1 Saint-Gobain S.A.
11.1.3 Product Portfolio
11.1.4 Business Strategies
11.1.5 Recent Development
11.2 Tetra Laval International S.A.
11.2.3 Product Portfolio
11.2.4 Business Strategies
11.2.5 Recent Development
11.3 Owens-Illinois Inc
11.3.3 Product Portfolio
11.3.4 Business Strategies
11.3.5 Recent Development
11.4 Mondi PLC.
11.4.3 Product Portfolio
11.4.4 Business Strategies
11.4.5 Recent Development
11.5 Amcor Ltd
11.5.3 Product Portfolio
11.5.4 Business Strategies
11.5.5 Recent Development
11.6 Crown Holdings Inc.
11.6.3 Product Portfolio
11.6.4 Business Strategies
11.6.5 Recent Development
11.7 Rexam PLC
11.7.3 Product Portfolio
11.7.4 Business Strategies
11.7.5 Recent Development
11.8 Ball Corporation
11.8.3 Product Portfolio
11.8.4 Business Strategies
11.8.5 Recent Development
11.9 Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
11.9.3 Product Portfolio
11.9.4 Business Strategies
11.9.5 Recent Development
11.10 Alcoa Inc
11.10.3 Product Portfolio
11.10.4 Business Strategies
11.10.5 Recent Development
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: