Global Contact Center Analytics Market, By Component (Software, Services), By Deployment (On-premises, on-demand), By Organization size, By Application (Real-time Monitoring, Workforce Optimization, Customer Experience Management), By End-users (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail) - Forecast 2023
The prominent players in the Contact Center Analytics market include -
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (US)
- Verint Systems Inc. (US)
- Genpact Limited (Bermuda)
- Genesys (US), 8X8 Inc. (US)
- Mitel Networks Corporation (Canada)
- Oracle Corporation (US)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- NICE Ltd. (Israel)
- Five9, Inc. (US)
- Enghouse Interactive (US)
- Servion Global Solutions (India)
- CallMiner (US)
The global customer experience management market is expected to reach approximately USD 1.5 billion by the end of 2023 with 16% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
Market Synopsis of Global Contact Center Analytics Market:
Contact center analytics are mostly used to measure the performance of customer service representatives individually as well as in whole. The analytics are used to understand the overall approach of customer relationship management in a proper manner.
They are generally used by the call centers to evaluate interactions and identify the gap so that proper corrections can be done.
The call center analytics helps organizations to overcome everyday challenges.
The factors contributing to the growth of the contact center analytics market are increasing demand for improved customer experience management solutions, enables companies to gain crucial insights to enhance customer experience and proliferation of cloud computing. Furthermore, factors such as increasing demand for various analytical solutions and the growing compliance requirements are expected to boost the growth of the contact center analytics market over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
over the next few years contact centers improving the multichannel and cross channel customer experience. The customers use various different methods such as emails, voice chat, and web chat among others.
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest market share in the global contact center analytics market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
Study Objectives of Global Contact Center Analytics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global contact center analytics market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global contact center analytics market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, deployment, organization size, application, end-users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global contact center analytics
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of contact center market into component, deployment, organization size, application, end-users and region.
- Workforce Optimization
- Risk Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Real-time Monitoring
- IT & Telecommunications
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share, increased adoption of new technological solutions, regional growth of the customer experience management and increasing customer expectations, hub for industries with large operation base and customer contact centers and increasing adoption of of cloud-based analytics solutions across various industries.
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
Complete Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ytics-market-3934
Table of Contents
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. (US)
7.2.2 VERINT SYSTEMS INC. (US)
7.2.3 GENPACT LIMITED (BERMUDA)
7.2.4 GENESYS (US)
7.2.5 8X8 INC. (US)
7.2.6 MITEL NETWORKS CORPORATION (CANADA)
7.2.7 ORACLE CORPORATION (US)
7.2.8 SAP SE (GERMANY)
7.2.9 NICE LTD. (ISRAEL)
7.2.10 ENGHOUSE INTERACTIVE (US)
7.2.11 SERVION GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (INDIA)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!