"Canada Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Greater Impact of Environmental Regulations Over The Medium Term", presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Canada’s upstream oil and gas sector.
The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production.
Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Canada’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Canada
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Canada
Reasons to access
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Canada’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…r-the-medium-term
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...