The Middle East and Africa Thrombectomy Devices Market was worth USD 80 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.7%, to reach USD 110 million by 2021. Thrombectomy Devices can be defined as emergency removal of thrombi by surgical procedures, which can lead to blocked blood circulation. Thrombi are actually blood clots, but in common usage it can refer to any material which blocks the flow of blood and can lead to health problems. It is generally the last resort as hindrance of blood flow to organs for a long time can lead to necrosis
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-3246/
Generally the most used surgical procedures are surgical embolectomy, balloon embolectomy and aspiration embolectomy. Surgical embolectomy clot removal by surgical incision into an artery.
Aspiration embolectomy involves thrombus removal by using suction instead of a balloon. It is a considered as an effective way for thrombi removal in limb arteries.
In balloon embolectomy, catheter is inserted into a blood vessel which has an inflatable balloon at the tip, which is inflated after its insertion into a clot. Then the balloon is removed along with the clot.
This procedure involves risk since there is a chance of intimal lesions which can give rise to another thrombosis.
The driving factors of Middle East and Africa Thrombectomy Devices market are increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, technological innovations in the medical field growing geriatric population, rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and growing sedentary lifestyle. However the market is constrained by factors like lack of awareness about peripheral vascular diseases, difficulty in using new equipment and lack of skilled workers.
The Middle East and Africa Thrombectomy Devices market is segmented on the basis of type into stent retrievers, basket/brush retrievers, coil retrievers, mechanical Thrombectomy Devices, ultrasonic Thrombectomy Devices, aspiration Thrombectomy Devices, and hydrodynamic Thrombectomy Devices. By application the market is segmented into peripheral vascular application, neurovascular application and cardiovascular application.
Based on end-users the market is divided into research laboratories & academic institutes, ambulatory surgical centres, hospital surgical centres and others. By diseases the market is divided into coronary diseases, neural diseases and peripheral diseases.
The region is divided broadly based on geography into Middle East and Africa. The market is still in its nascent stages in the region.
Factors such as rising technological innovations in the medical field, rising geriatric population and increased incidence of cardiovascular diseases is expected to drive the market growth in the region.
Some of the major players in the market include Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic Plc (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Penumbra, Inc. (U.S.) Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Spectranetics Corporation (U.S.), Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
(U.S.), and Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.).
- Stent Retrievers
- Basket/Brush Retrievers
- Coil Retrievers
- Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices
- Stent Retrievers
- Coil Retrievers
- Basket/Brush Retrievers
- Ultrasonic Thrombectomy Devices
- Aspiration Thrombectomy Devices
- Hydrodynamic Thrombectomy Devices
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Peripheral Vascular Application
- Neurovascular Application
- Cardiovascular Application
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Hospital Surgical Centres
- Other end-users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End-Users
- Coronary Diseases
- Neural Diseases
- Peripheral Diseases
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Diseases
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Diseases
- Market Share Analysis, By Diseases
Scope of the report:
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!