Europe Protein Expression Market by Expression Systems (Yeast Expression, Insect Expression, Cell-Free Expression, Bacterial Expression, Algal Expression, and Mammalian Expression), by Products, by End User (Biotechnology, Pharmaceutics, and Academia), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Europe Protein Expression Market was worth $0.42 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.60%, to reach $0.66 billion by 2021. Protein expression is a vital element of proteomics that plays an important role in research by allowing the expression of genetically engineered recombinant proteins in various host cells.
Proteins are regulated and manufactured depending upon the functional need in the host cell. Biotechnology based companies are developing novel therapeutics with minimal side effects and thereby creating a huge market for Protein expression.
- Advertising -
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ssion-market-794/
The growth of the Europe Protein Expression market is mainly driven by factors such as growth in the R&D movement in the pharma sector, and improved prospects in the field of proteomics. However, issues such as high product expansion costs and strict Regulatory Environment in the EU are restraining the growth of the market in this part of the world.
The Europe Protein Expression market is segmented based on Expression System, Product, Application and End User. The market for Protein Expression, on the basis of Expression System, is classified into Yeast Expression, Insect Expression, Cell-Free Expression, Bacterial Expression, Algal Expression, and Mammalian Expression.
The Bacterial Expression system segment holds the largest share of the market, while mammalian expression system segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the increasing demand of therapeutic proteins essential for human treatment. On the basis of Product, the Protein Expression market is segmented into Reagents, Services, Instruments, and Others.
On the basis of Application, the Protein Expression market is segmented into Industrial Proteins, Cell Culture, Research, Therapeutic Proteins, Transfection technologies & Others. On the basis of End User, the Protein Expression market is segmented into Biotechnology, Pharmaceutics, and Academia.
The European market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Germany and Spain are the major players, while UK is the fastest growing market in this region.
Innovative techniques are being implemented in this sector and huge amounts are being spent on Research and Development sector in this regional market.
The major companies dominating this market are Agilent Technologies, Life Technologies Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, New England BioLabs, Merck Millipore, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Promega Corporation.
1) By Expression System
- Yeast Expression
- Insect Expression
- Cell-Free Expression
- Bacterial Expression
- Algal Expression
- Mammalian Expression
2) By Product
3) By Application
- Industrial Proteins
- Cell Culture
- Therapeutic Proteins
- Transfection technologies
4) By End User
Reasons to access Europe Protein Expression Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: