Trunnion mounted ball valves type segment of ball valve market is expected to continue its dominance.
- Advertising -
Ball valve market is expected to grow US$ 12.89 billion by 2025 from US$ 10.38 billion in 2016.
The trunnion mounted ball offers lower operating torque of the ball in comparison to floating ball. This helps in reducing the complete cost of value actuation package since, it reduce the size of the actuator when the ball valve is actuated.
- Advertising -
Request a Sample Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000555
The growth of ball valve is highly dependent upon the growth of industries such as oil & gas, chemical, power, mining, refining. Apart from these industries, the ball valves are used in ships, fire safety protection services, nuclear power generation,.
Globally, the manufacturing industry is anticipated to pertain its growth, as newer and innovative technologies plunge into these industries. The oil & gas industry is one of the major customers of ball valves.
List of Companies
Cameron Schlumberger Inc.
Curtiss Wright Corporation
Emerson Electric Co
View Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/ball-valve-market
Reasons to Access:
-Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global ball valve market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global ball valve market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: