Organic Beverage Market By Type (Fruit Juices, Leaf-based And Vegetable Juices, Smoothies And Blends, Alternate Milks, Fermented Beverages, Caffeinated Beverages, Sodas And Soft Drinks, Others) And By Region – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report “Global Organic Beverage Market ", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 142.99 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 12.75% from USD 78.47 billion in 2016.
For full report refer to www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rage-market-1609
Organic Beverages are recognized as beverages which do not contain synthetic pesticides, artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, growth hormones, and are not altered using genetic engineering techniques. Some of the most normally found Organic Beverage are Non-Dairy Beverage, Coffee and Tea, Alcoholic Beverage, Soda and Soft Drinks, among others.
The growth of Organic Beverage Market is majorly driven by factors such as rise in demand for organic beverages, increasing concern over health issues, environment &animal welfare, improve in disposable income, availability of better quality of beverages, and widening distribution channel.
Additionally, increase in incidences of pesticides poisoning (such as nausea, abdominal cramps, diarrhoea, dizziness, respiratory problems, & chronic diseases like cancer & birth defects) have shifted customer’s attention toward accepting organic beverages.
Report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…09/request-sample
The Market is segmented as following:
Based on Type:
- Non-Dairy Beverages
- ▪ Rice
- ▪ Soy
- ▪ Oats
- ▪ Others
- Coffee and Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- ▪ Beer
- ▪ Wine
- ▪ Others
- Soda and Soft Drinks
- Other Beverages
Based on Distribution Channel:
- Online Retailers
- Specialized Stores
The major companies dominating the global Organic Beverage market are Suja Juice (USA), PepsiCo (USA), Coca-Cola (USA), Nestle (Switzerland), Starbucks (USA), Hain Celestial Group (USA), Peet's Coffee & Tea (USA), Organic Valley (USA), The J.M. Smucker (USA), and Califia Farms (USA).
The Organic Beverage Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!